De La Fille/Strategy
OverviewDe La Fille is a healer that can help maintain the party's HP through from and from her charge attack.
- Provides considerable healing with when combined with her Extended Mastery Support Skill.
- Provides additional sustain through the granted by her Charge attack.
- Can not provide burst healing in a pinch.
- The and from her charge attack will get removed by most enemies Charge Attacks. granted by
- If the party is not in need of sustain she provides little in the way of damage for the party.
How to Play
- Avoid using if the enemy is about to Charge attack so you don't immediately lose the .
- Similarly, if you can help it try not to charge attack the same turn as the enemy as this will typically result in her
being immediately removed.
- However, if the enemy uses primarily or only single-target charge attacks, this tip can be ignored.
- can be used on the first turn to help gain charge bar faster in the first few turns, or if you wish to use it for healing only or don't need the increased charge bar it can be saved until your party has taken some damage.
- can be ignored if you already have Def Down capped or if there is already another source of as her Light DEF Down is only 10% and therefore will not be stronger than other Light DEF Down effects.
De La Fille Synergizes well with characters and weapon skills that have a stamina effect such as Jeanne d'Arc and due to her ability to sustain the party's HP.
She also synergizes with other characters that can heal and summmons such as , , or that heal on call, thanks to her Extended Mastery Support Skill.
- Lucio's passive allows him to deal high damage as long as he avoids being hit, De La Fille's can help with that. Lucio's Extended Mastery Support Skill works well in conjunction with De La Fille's to allow him to heal the party for up to 950 HP upon charge attacking.
- Ferry's requires the whole party to have 100% charge bar, De La Fille's can assist the party in getting there quickly.
- Io (Grand)'s healing will typically be enough to keep the party topped up for her charge attack's buff to be at full effect, but if you find yourself needing more, De La Fille's Extended Mastery Support Skill will boost the effectiveness of Io's refresh buff. De La Fille's can also help Io gain charge bar to keep her stacks high.
Extended Mastery Perks
|De La Fille||Pts: 12|
|Last update: 2017-09-06|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for De La Fille.
Prioritise her Extended Mastery Support Skill first, followed by Critical, Da, and ATK. DEF is a good option after this.