Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Tomokazu Sugita,
|How to Recruit|
|Gin Tama: Shonen Jump Is Best Enjoyed Cover to Cover|
|Voice ActorJP||杉田智和, 阪口大助, 釘宮理恵|
|Gintoki, whose dead fish eyes only light up at the talk of money. Shinpachi, who takes his job of keeping his friends in line very seriously. And Kagura, who doesn't fail to impress even skydwellers with her bold actions and insatiable appetite. Despite their spontaneity, this trio never fails to complete a mission no matter where they go, earning Yorozuya Gin-chan a most unique reputation indeed.|
|Blade of a Samurai|| 450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
Remove 1 buff.
|By My Own Rules|| 6 turns
| 1 turn /
2 turns /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
(Gain additional buffs based on 's radiance.)
|Tendo Mushin Ryu|| 9 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 800% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~800,000).
|Yato Parasol||5 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 1
|| 4-hit Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~90,000 per hit).
Inflict and .
|Silver Soul||-||-|| Lvl 45
|| All allies gain
(Can only be used when has reached peak radiance.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|The Sword in My Soul|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to attack specs based on
( slowly shines brighter when cooperating with or fighting for the sake of allies [Max: 3 stages].)
|Nobody with Wavy Hair Can Be That Bad|| Lvl 1
||When Switching to Main Ally: Gain. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP).|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
By My Own Rules
- Yorozuya gains additional buffs based on  's radiance stage:
The Sword in My Soul
- Yorozuya's 
gain 1 point of radiance every time a specific condition is met while they are a main ally. These conditions are:
- Dealing normal attacks
- Using a charge attack
- Using their own skills
- Being targeted by an ally's healing skill (green-bordered) or buff skill (yellow-bordered)
- Skills with other border colors will not give any point of radiance, even if they provide a buff or a heal
- When damaged by the enemy (per hitVerification needed. )
- The maximum points of radiance that can be accumulated is 20.
-  boosts Yorozuya's attack specs based on the stage of radiance:
|Stage||Status||Radiance||ATKPerpetuity modifier Up||C.A. DMG Up||DA Up||TA Up|
Nobody with Wavy Hair Can Be That Bad
- This support skill activates when Yorozuya switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Yorozuya to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Yorozuya to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Yorozuya to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Yorozuya is revived after being knocked out.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|By My Own Rules||No|
|Tendo Mushin Ryu||Yes|
- Yorozuya, GameWith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/297860