Aglovale

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Rarity SSR.png
[Lord of Frost]This title is a translation sourced from Granblue Fantasy.
Aglovale

Npc zoom 3040192000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040192000 02.png

Npc sd 3040192000 01.png

Npc sd 3040192000 02.png

MAX HP 1220
MAX ATK 10030
Element Label Element Water.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
Label Weapon Sabre.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
Male
Voice Actor Tatsuhisa Suzuki
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040016000.jpg Gottfried

ID 3040192000
Char ID
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP アグロヴァル
TitleJP 氷皇
Voice ActorJP 鈴木達央
Release Date 2018-10-31
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith
Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

The noble Lord of Frost holds aloft his banner to lead his country. Glimmering in his eyes is the image of a mighty state that rules the world. Hidden in his chest is a burning devotion to the public. Hear him proclaim his ideals as he proceeds unflaggingly down the path of domination.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Silberne Welt Massive Water damage to a foe. (20% boost to C.A. damage and 20% boost to C.A. damage cap when affected by
Status WaterAtkUp.pngWater ATK UpWater ATK is boosted
.)
Restore 20% of Aglovale's HP (Healing cap: 2000).[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Tzaraisen.png Zerreissen 6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
700%-800% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~730,000).
Gain
Status Uplift.png10% Charge BoostInstantly boosts Charge Bar 10%

Strength: 10%
.
Ability Eiszapfen.png Eiszapfen 8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
180 sec /
1-2 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Water damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~440,000).
Inflict
Status FireAtkDown.png20% Fire ATK DownFire ATK is lowered

Strength: 20%
Base Accuracy: 90%
Duration: 180 seconds
and
Status Coldcage.pngColdcageCan't attack

Base Accuracy: 90%
Duration: 1-2 turns
.
Ability Rage.png Schneetreiben 8 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
Gain
Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted as HP is raised

Strength: 60%-20%
Duration: 3 turns
and
Status WaterAtkUp.png30% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3 turns
.
(Additional effect when HP is full: Gain
Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3 turns
.)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Dynast's Mien Lvl 1
Gain an additional 30% boost to Water ATK when affected by
Status WaterAtkUp.pngWater ATK UpWater ATK is boosted
.[1]
Icon Support Skill.png Absolute Zero Lvl 1
All allies gain
Status WaterAtkUp.pngWater ATK UpWater ATK is boosted

Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
upon chain burst activation. (Effect enhanced based on number of chains.)

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual
ZenithWaterAtk.pngWater ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithSkillDmg.pngSkill Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithSkillDmgCap.pngSkill Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
Perk unknown, please help fill it out
Over Mastery Bonus Perpetuity Ring

Gameplay Notes[edit]

Eiszapfen[edit]

  • Status Coldcage.pngColdcageCan't attack

    Base Accuracy: 90%
    Duration: 1-2 turns
    has 57.5% chance to last 1 turn and 42.5% chance to last 2 turns.[1]

Dynast's Mien[edit]

Absolute Zero[edit]

  • Strength of
    Status WaterAtkUp.pngWater ATK UpWater ATK is boosted
    depends on the number of charge attacks in the chain burst.
  • Aglovale doesn't have to be part of the chain burst to activate this support skill.
Chain Burst Effect
2 All allies gain
Status WaterAtkUp.png10% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted

Strength: 10%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
3 All allies gain
Status WaterAtkUp.png15% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted

Strength: 15%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
4 All allies gain
Status WaterAtkUp.png30% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
5+ All allies gain
Status WaterAtkUp.png35% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted

Strength: 35%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit]

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 Gamewith Aglovale https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/126643