Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Mai Nakahara|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|The maiden blessed by water descends to the sky realm. While setting out to fulfill a mission assigned to her by a dear primarch and to satisfy her own inner desires, Europa has an epiphany—that those who dwell in the mortal world possess a most charming luminosity about them. This remarkable discovery piques her curiosity regarding all things mortal and reinforces her desire to gaze upon further beauty.|
|Mana Blast|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 3-hit, 200% Water damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~230,000 per hit).
Restore 30% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000) and remove 1 debuff.
|Tyros Aggeris|| 14 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain 
(Effect ends upon taking damage 2 times.)
|Pleiades||7 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
|| 700% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).
Gain and .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Fountain Lotus|| Lvl 1
|| Gain 1
upon triple attack (Max: 5) |
(Boost to ATKPerpetuity modifier and healing specs based on Fountain Lotus lvl).
|Heavenly Allure|| Lvl 1
||Increase all allies' 'Boost to Water ATK' effect by an additional 30%.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen fire DMG|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Side Story: What Makes the Sky Blue - Chapter 8: The One to unlock her first Fate Episode.
-  only loses 1 stack when damaged multiple times in a single turn.
grants the following effects:
- 15% ATK UpPerpetuity modifier
- Effects equivalent to and .
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpPerpetuity modifer||Healing Specs UpHealing and healing cap|
and certain types of buffs are applicable for this support skill.
- Not all buffs that boost Water ATK are applicable.
- is not applicable.
- Only increases Water ATK once, even if an ally has multiple buffs that qualify.
- Similar support skills do not stack. Only the highest boost takes effect.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7|
- Gamewith Europa https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/123858
- Europa Perpetuity https://i.imgur.com/Dwn6nPF.png