Shiva

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is about the recruitable character. For the summon stone, see Shiva (Summon). For the raid battle, see Shiva (Raid).

  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Rarity SSR.png
[Unchanging Protector and Punisher]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Shiva

Npc zoom 3040196000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040196000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040196000 81.png

Npc sd 3040196000 01.png

Npc sd 3040196000 02.png

MAX HP 1240
MAX ATK 11400
Element Label Element Fire.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Primal.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Staff.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Shō Hayami
How to Recruit
Flash Gala
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040709000.jpg Purifying Thunderbolt

ID 3040196000
Char ID 3126
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP シヴァ
TitleJP 究極不変悪滅善護
Voice ActorJP 速水奨
Release Date 2018-12-28
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

A fierce war god and arbiter of salvation watches over mortal affairs, manifesting before the stronghearted. He prays thus: "May the children of man who weave this world return to the proper path."

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Awaken Inner Eye Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Status Defiance.pngATK Up (1 time)ATK is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 25%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
and Status Inner Eye.pngInner EyeNext charge attack's DMG and DMG cap will be boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 190% C.A. DMG Up, 90% C.A. DMG Cap UpDuration: Indefinite
.[1]
Skill charge attack.png If Status Inner Eye.pngInner EyeNext charge attack's DMG and DMG cap will be boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 190% C.A. DMG Up, 90% C.A. DMG Cap Up
is active:

Mahakala
Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Consume Status Inner Eye.pngInner EyeNext charge attack's DMG and DMG cap will be boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 190% C.A. DMG Up, 90% C.A. DMG Cap Up
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Trishula.png Trishula 8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
800% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).
Inflict Status Purifying Flame.pngPurifying FlameHP is lowered on every turn / ATK is lowered / DEF is lowered
Strength: 5% of Max HP (Damage cap: 50,000) / 10% ATK Down / 10% DEF DownBase Accuracy: 200%Duration: Indefinite
.[1][2]
Ability Brahma and Rudra.png Brahma and Rudra 12 turns
Lvl 75:
11 turns
5 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
All allies gain Status Guidance of the Blaze.pngGuidance of the BlazeATK and DMG cap are boosted / DMG taken is reduced (Can't be removed)
Strength: 15% ATK Up / 10% DMG Cap Up / 20% DMG LoweredMultiplier: UniqueDuration: 5 turns
.[1]
Ability Tandava.png Tandava 7 turns 2 turns Lvl 45
Gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed Triple Attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 2 turns
, Status Counter DodgeDMG.pngCounters on Dodge/DMG (2 times)Counters upon dodging one-ally attacks or taking DMG
Strength: 200% DamageDuration: 2 turnsCounter attacks grant 4% charge bar per hit (includes Dance of Nataraja).
, Status WindResUp.png20% Wind DMG LoweredWind DMG is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turnsWind DEF Up. Not a Damage Cut.
Reduces Wind damage taken on a multiplier
separate from Damage Cuts.
, and Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Dance of Nataraja Lvl 1
Charge bar fills up 35% slower.
15% boostSeraphic multiplier to one-foe attack damage.
Status Ruinmaker 1.pngRuinmakerATK and triple attack rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
level rises by 1 upon using charge attack (Max: 5).
Icon Support Skill.png Venerable Deva Lvl 1
Allies gain an additional 30% boost to Fire ATK when affected by Status FireAtkUp.png Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Lessen Wind damage.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithFireAtk.pngFire ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Individual ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngLessen Wind damage.
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]

Awaken Inner Eye[edit | edit source]

  • Status Inner Eye.pngInner EyeNext charge attack's DMG and DMG cap will be boosted (Can't be removed)
    Strength: 190% C.A. DMG Up, 90% C.A. DMG Cap UpDuration: Indefinite
    stacks additively with other sources of C.A. DMG Up and C.A. DMG Cap Up.
  • Status Defiance.pngATK Up (1 time)ATK is boosted (1 time)
    Strength: 25%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
    On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
    also increases Normal Attack Damage cap to ~1,330,000Including Dance of Nataraja. and Charge Attack damage cap by ~500,000.[1]

Dance of Nataraja[edit | edit source]

  • Increase one-foe attack damage by 15%, stacking additively with the Seraphic Weapons boost.[1]
    • Like the Seraphic boost, it is applied to the final damage, effectively increasing one-foe attack Damage cap by 15%.
    • Unlike the Seraphic boost, it is not necessary to have Elemental Advantage.
Ruinmaker
Stacks ATKUnique modifer Up TA Up
Status Ruinmaker 1.pngRuinmakerATK and triple attack rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
10% 5%
Status Ruinmaker 2.pngRuinmakerATK and triple attack rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
20% 10%
Status Ruinmaker 3.pngRuinmakerATK and triple attack rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
30% 15%
Status Ruinmaker 4.pngRuinmakerATK and triple attack rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
40% 20%
Status Ruinmaker 5.pngRuinmakerATK and triple attack rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
50% 25%

Venerable Deva[edit | edit source]

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Trishula.png Trishula No
Ability Brahma and Rudra.png Brahma and Rudra No
Ability Tandava.png Tandava Yes

References[edit | edit source]