Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Nicholas (Event)||Nicholas||Nicholas (Light)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||Craftsman|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Tomokazu Seki|
|How to Recruit|
|Home MusicThe BGM that plays when this character's art is displayed on the Home Page.|
(Japanese wiki) Gamewith Kamigame
|Though his life be forfeit, though his hands be soaked in blood, the heart of the warrior does not falter. The warrior is firm, unmoving; in his breast burns an undying flame of justice. For it is for our future he fights.|
|Infinistrike|| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain OctobladeDeal DMG twice when Bio Blade is used
Duration: Until used. (Next Bio Blade deals damage twice.)
|Bio Blade||5 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 4-hit Dark damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~540,000).
Inflict 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 25%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: 180 seconds on all foes.
At level 55:
|Willow Counter|| 7 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Gain Counter StrikeFocused on foe's attacks and ready for a counter (Cannot deal attacks / Can't be removed)
Duration: 1 turn and Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20% (Dodge all foes' attacks and debuffs / Substitute effect / Can't attack on that turn).
(Blast a wicked counter smash upon dodging!)
|Giga Shield||6 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
|| All allies gain 60% DMG CutTaking 60% less DMG
Duration: 1 turn Damage Cut reducing damage taken for all elements.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Blade of Justice|| Lvl 1
||Restore HP based on 25% of one-foe damage dealt when below 50% HP (Healing cap: 800).|
|Biometal Hero|| Lvl 1
|| 20% boost to DEF.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP|| Gain C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite upon Reverso activation.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 28 Story: A Ship Full of Memories to unlock his first Fate Episode.
- Consuming OctobladeDeal DMG twice when Bio Blade is used
will also apply 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 25%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 25%)Duration: 180 seconds twice.
- OctobladeDeal DMG twice when Bio Blade is used
can be dispelled.
- Counter StrikeFocused on foe's attacks and ready for a counter (Cannot deal attacks / Can't be removed)
cannot dodge plain damage.
- If Nicholas dodges an attack or debuff, he will use "Reverso" on the first enemy he dodged at the end of the turn:
- Deals 800% Dark damage (cap: ~1,160,000).
- Inflicts 10% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 25%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 25%)Duration: 180 seconds.
- Nicholas gains Charge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Blade of Justice
- Drains 25% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 800) when below 50% HP.
- Behaves as a summon-side DrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
(e.g. stacks with ConjunctionReduce all allies' HP to 1.
All allies gain UnchallengedNext DMG received will be ineffective
Duration: 1 turn and DrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Strength: 100% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 15% of max HP)Duration: 4 turns., but not Grand Order's call).
- In a 4-man party, the probability he gets targeted is 40% (Hostility increased by +10).
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Upon dodging with Counter StrikeFocused on foe's attacks and ready for a counter (Cannot deal attacks / Can't be removed)
, gain C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
|Rank||C.A. DMG Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
Steel Giant Gigantes
|"Super Robot Warfare, here we go!" When worst comes to worst, the Rashomon Research Vessel can defend itself by transforming into a massive robot. It can deflect all sorts of projectiles and is powerful enough to split islands in two, making quick work of even the most fearsome abominations. Nicholas usually takes the controls, but he occasionally asks someone equally just to do the honors. If you, too, have justice in your heart, you may have the chance to pilot Steel Giant Gigantes someday!|
|Outfit Name||Steel Giant Gigantes|
|How to Get||Robomi: Epic Clash|
|Notes||Has special animations when used with Nicholas (Event)|
- SSR Characters
- Dark Characters
- Defense Characters
- Human Characters
- Dark Human Characters
- Katana Characters
- Premium Draw Characters
- Characters with Expedition Type
- Expedition Type: Craftsman
- Male Characters
- Characters with Blush Value
- Extended Mastery Characters
- Characters with Home Music
- Characters with Story Art
- 2018 Characters
- Voice Actor: Tomokazu Seki
- Characters with Skins
- Shadowverse Characters