Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Ryouta Takeuchi|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Forever pure, forever righteous, the noble holy knight dons a new suit of armor. No matter how sublime the glory he finds, nothing will ever sully his pure heart, which is as clear as the meaning of the sword he wields.|
|Heavenly Retribution|| 450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
300% Bonus Light damage (Damage cap: ~295,000).
|Valiant Shield|| 4 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Gain. (Deals 40% less damage and doesn't deal multiattacks while in effect. Ends on recast.)|
|Sacred Surge|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 400%-500% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~655,000).
Gain 1-hit .
|Noble Sacrifice||6 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
||All allies gain.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Bulwark|| Lvl 1
Boost to hostility and 200% boost to defense specs. Also gain upon taking damage, boosting C.A. damage and C.A. damage cap (Max: ).
|Gendarme|| Lvl 1
||50% chance of taking 30% less damage.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to charge bar at end of turn when Bulwark is in effect|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- Bonus damage on his Charge Attack equals 300% and is treated as skill damage. It is therefore affected by status effects such as  and .
grants the following effects:
- DEF +200%
- Increases the probability he gets targeted in a 4-man party to ~62% (Hostility increased by +40?)
- Gain 300% more charge bar upon taking damage.
- Decreases damage dealt by 40%.
- Gain upon taking damage in a turn, boosting C.A. damage and C.A. damage cap (Max: ).
- Unable to multiattack.
- is consumed upon using a charge attack.
-  boosts C.A. damage and C.A. damage cap as follows:
|Level||Status||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
- Has a 50% chance of taking 30% less damage. This is on a separate multiplier from Damage Cuts.
- When the reduction procs, a "GUARD" message will appear below the damage value.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Charge bar increases at the end of each turn while
- This charge bar boost is affected by , , and .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Valiant Shield||Yes*Yes, but with caveats.||Only copies theeffect. There is no reduction in damage, multiattacks still occur, and does not end on recast.|
- jpokiehl Bonus DMG https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1022525155170557960
- Great Sundome https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/60269