Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX ATK||9500 (+550Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Yūki Kaji|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This proud youth has the blood of legends flowing through his veins. He ventures into the vast, unknown world for the future of the vampires. Through his many adventures, he develops a deep understanding of humans.|
|Inner Fire||6 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 6-hit Dark damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
Inflict and on all foes.
At level 55:
Damage increased to 100% per hit.
|Noble Blood|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Gain sharply boosting stats.
When damaged twice, is removed and Veight self-inflicts for 1 turn.
|Scarlet Slayer||12 turns||8 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Fill 1 charge diamond of a foe.
If successful, all allies gain .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Blood Blade|| Lvl 1
||Slight chance to restore HP upon attack (Restore amount based on damage dealt [Healing cap: 300]).|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Gain(Max: 30%) upon dodging.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
-  grants the following effects:
- When afflicted with , Veight's ATK is reduced by 80%, DEF is reduced by 50% and multiattack rate is reduced.
- can be removed by reactivating Noble Blood.
- If Scarlet Slayer is used when an enemy's charge diamonds are full, allies will not gain .
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Veight gains 
(Max: 30%) at the end of the turn upon dodging.
- Multiple dodges will still only grant one stack.
- Dodges through do not count.
|Rank||ATK UpNormal modifier|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Hakazumi, Veight. https://gbf.wiki/User:Hakazumi/Test_Chamber#Veight
- Hecate_Mk2, Veight. http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/2088870.html#more
- GBF-Wiki, Veight. http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?%A5%F4%A5%A1%A5%A4%A5%C8%20(SSR)
- zekasyuz https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/924985090056192001