Veight

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Rarity SSR.png
[Noble Blood]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Veight

Npc zoom 3040094000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040094000 02.png

Npc sd 3040094000 01.png

Npc sd 3040094000 02.png

MAX HP 1300
MAX ATK 9500 (+550Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
Element Label Element Dark.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Unknown.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Dagger.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Yūki Kaji
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040108100.jpg Bloody Scar

ID 3040094000
Char ID 3065
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Status Blush 4.pngStatus Blush 4.png
NameJP ヴァイト
TitleJP 血貴
Voice ActorJP 梶裕貴
Release Date 2016-09-15
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

This proud youth has the blood of legends flowing through his veins. He ventures into the vast, unknown world for the future of the vampires. Through his many adventures, he develops a deep understanding of humans.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Bleeding Edge Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain Status Dodge.png10% Dodge Rate UpImmune to DMG and debuffs for a fixed amount while in effect
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Attack2.png Inner Fire 6 turns 180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
6-hit Dark damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
Inflict Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
Duration: 180 seconds
and Status TripleDown.pngTA DownTriple attack rate is lowered
Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.
At level 55:
Damage increased to 100% per hit.
Ability Steroid.png Noble Blood 7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Gain Status VeightAwaken 2.pngAwakeningATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted from awakening
Duration: Indefinite
, sharply boosting stats.
When damaged twice, Status VeightAwaken 2.pngAwakeningATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted from awakening
Duration: Indefinite
is removed and Veight self-inflicts Status VeightBacklash.pngBacklashATK, DEF, and multiattack rate are lowered from awakening backlash
Duration: 1 turn
for 1 turn.
Ability OugiDamage.png Scarlet Slayer 12 turns 8 turns Lvl 45
Fill 1 charge diamond of a foe.
If successful, all allies gain Status Defiance.png20% C.A. DMG UpCharge attack DMG is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 8 turns
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Blood Blade Lvl 1
Slight chance to restore HP upon attack (Restore amount based on damage dealt [Healing cap: 300]).
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Gain Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: Varies (Max: 30%)Multiplier: NormalDuration: Indefinite
(Max: 30%) upon dodging.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDarkAtk.pngDark ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Individual ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithDarkAtk.pngDark ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHostilityDown.pngHostility Down
★☆☆★★☆★★★
-3-4-5
ZenithHostilityDown.pngHostility Down
★☆☆★★☆★★★
-3-4-5
ZenithSupportSkill.pngGain Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: Varies (Max: 30%)Multiplier: NormalDuration: Indefinite
(Max: 30%) upon dodging.
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Noble Blood

  • Status VeightAwaken 2.pngAwakeningATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted from awakening
    grants the following effects:[2][3]
    • 50% ATK UpUnique modifier
    • 20% DEF Up
    • 100% DA Up
    • 15% TA Up
    • 55% Dodge Rate Up[1]
    • 70% / 30% boost to critical hit rate70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
    • Hostility Up; the probability he gets targeted in a 4-man party is 57.14% (Hostility increased by +30).[4]
  • When afflicted with Status VeightBacklash.pngBacklashATK, DEF, and multiattack rate are lowered from awakening backlash
    , Veight's ATK is reduced by 80%, DEF is reduced by 50% and multiattack rate is reduced.
  • Status VeightBacklash.pngBacklashATK, DEF, and multiattack rate are lowered from awakening backlash
    can be removed by reactivating Noble Blood.

Scarlet Slayer

  • If Scarlet Slayer is used when an enemy's charge diamonds are full, allies will not gain Status Defiance.png20% C.A. DMG UpCharge attack DMG is boosted
    Strength: 20%Duration: 8 turns
    .

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Veight gains Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
    Strength: Varies (Max: 30%)Multiplier: NormalDuration: Indefinite
    (Max: 30%) at the end of the turn upon dodging.[5]
    • Multiple dodges will still only grant one stack.
    • Dodges through Status Mirror Image.pngMirror ImageNext one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
      (Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
      do not count.
Rank ATK UpNormal modifier
1★ 5%
2★ 8%
3★ 10%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Lvl 2: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000 Lvl 3: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +500 Lvl 4: Icon Bonus CA DMG.png C.A. DMG +5% Lvl 5: Icon Bonus Attack.png Multiattack +2%

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Attack2.png Inner Fire Yes
Ability Steroid.png Noble Blood No
Ability OugiDamage.png Scarlet Slayer Yes

References