Izmir (Yukata)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3040100000 01.jpgNpc m 3040126000 01.jpgNpc m 3040343000 01.jpg
IzmirIzmir (Summer)Izmir (Yukata)
Label Rarity SSR.pngCharacterSeries Yukata icon.pngYukata
[Skybound]This character's title is untranslated.
Izmir

Npc zoom 3040343000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040343000 02.png

Npc sd 3040343000 01.png

Npc sd 3040343000 02.png

MAX HP 1320
MAX ATK 10200
Element Label Element Fire.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Draph.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Sabre.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Aya Endo
How to Recruit
Summer Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040615100.jpg Auriculata Bow

ID 3040343000
Char ID 3067
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP イシュミール
TitleJP 熱に舞う氷肌
Voice ActorJP 遠藤綾
Release Date 2021-06-30
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Hailing from icy lands, she seeks thrills more intense than the summer sun's rays. Saunas are paradise for a woman like her, and together alongside good company, she'll enjoy searing new passions during this year's vacation.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Strast Blast 1250%Unworldly Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,430,000).[1]
Activate Steam Flow.
Lower Status 7184.pngFlushedCan't deal multiattacks / Lvl lowers upon using charge attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 1510 1.png Permafrost 7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
600% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Inflict Status DefenseDown.png15% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 15%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
, Status FireResDown.png20% Fire DEF DownDEF is lowered for fire DMG
Strength: 20%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
, and Status DebuffResDown.png10% Debuff Res. DownDebuff resistance is lowered
Strength: 10%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.[1]
Ability m 1511 3.png Steam Flow 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
All Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status FireATKUpStack.png10% Fire ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
, and Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.[1]
Ability m 1512 3.png Ice Rapture 9 turns 5 turns Lvl 45
Gain Status 7185.pngIcy SmileCritical hit rate, C.A. DMG, and C.A. DMG cap are boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
and Status Uplift.png20% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
.[1]
(Affects all allies when caster is not Status 7184.pngFlushedCan't deal multiattacks / Lvl lowers upon using charge attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Clad in Heat Lvl 1
AmplifySeraphic modifier normal attack damage by 30%.
500% Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~635,000) and gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
after normal attacks.[1]
Can't deal multiattacks while Status 7184.pngFlushedCan't deal multiattacks / Lvl lowers upon using charge attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
. (Lvl 3 at battle start.)
Icon Support Skill.png Bathed Beauty Lvl 1
Supplement Fire allies' C.A. damage (Damage cap: 100,000).
AmplifySeraphic modifier Fire allies' damage against Wind foes by 20%.[1]

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithWindDmgDown.pngWind Damage Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
Individual
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
  • ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Perk unknown, please help fill it out
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Ice Rapture

  • Status 7185.pngIcy SmileCritical hit rate, C.A. DMG, and C.A. DMG cap are boosted (Can't be removed)
    grants the following effects:[1]
    • 100% / 20% Critical Up100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.
    • 50% C.A. DMG Up
    • 30% C.A. DMG Cap Up

Bathed Beauty

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability m 1510 1.png Permafrost Yes
Ability m 1511 3.png Steam Flow Yes
Ability m 1512 3.png Ice Rapture No

References