Athena

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is about the recruitable character. For the regular summon stone, see Athena (Summon). For the summer summon stone, see Athena (Summer). For the raid battle, see Athena (Raid).

  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Label Rarity SSR.png
[Goddess of Defense]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Athena
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★

Npc zoom 3040202000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040202000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040202000 03.png

Npc sd 3040202000 01.png

Npc sd 3040202000 02.png

Npc sd 3040202000 03.png

MAX HP 1960 / 2330Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
MAX ATK 7000 / 8300Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
Element Label Element Fire.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Primal.png
Style Label Type Defense.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Spear.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Ayako Kawasumi
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040212000.jpg Sacred Lance

ID 3040202000
Char ID 3128
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Blue Star Full.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP アテナ
TitleJP 守護と防衛の女神
Voice ActorJP 川澄綾子
Release Date 2018-12-31
5★ Date 2021-06-21
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

The guardian primal beast of the aegis. Traversing the skies as a patron knight of peace, she strives to protect all who yearn to live free from conflict. Due to her disdain for violence, she prefers to mediate with words. When words fail, as a primal beast she unwillingly lays great flames of vengeance upon wrongdoers.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Minerva Thrust 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status FireAtkUp.png15% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.[1]
Skill charge attack.png After 5★:
Minerva Finis
500%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status FireAtkUp.png15% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5
.
Inflict Status WindAtkDown.png10% Wind ATK DownWind ATK is lowered
Strength: 10%Duration: 180 seconds
.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Shield of the Gods Aigis.png Shield of the Gods: Aigis 8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
1 turn /
3 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
All allies gain Status Wind Cut 40.png40% Wind CutWind DMG is cut 40%
Duration: 1 turn Wind Damage Cut.
, Status Wind Switch.pngWind SwitchElemental DMG from foes turns into wind DMG
Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Heal.pngRefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 10% of max HP (Healing cap: 400)Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 90:
Status Heal.pngRefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 10% of max HP (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
healing cap increased to 800.[1]
All allies also gain Status Dispel Cancel.pngDispel CancelEffects that remove buffs will be nullified (1 time)
.
Ability Tetradrachm.png Tetradrachm 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
5-hit, 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
Inflict Status DefenseDownStack.png10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
and Status Burned.pngBurned (5000)HP is lowered on every turn
Strength: 5000Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.[1]
(Hit number increases based on Status Goddess's Wrath 1.pngGoddess's WrathTetradrachm's hit number increases based on Goddess's Wrath lvl (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvl / Max: 10.)
Ability Glare of Glafkos.png Glare of Glafkos 5 turns 180 sec Lvl 45
Inflict Status DoubleDown.png100% DA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
Strength: 100%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 seconds
, Status Blind.pngBlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
, and Status Gravity.pngDelayReduce a foe's charge diamonds by 1
Base Accuracy: 100%
on all foes.[1]
Ability m 1485 3.png Palladium Ready in
10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle.
/
10 turns10-turn cooldown upon use.
- Lvl 100
All allies gain Status Repel.pngUnchallenged (1 time)Next DMG received will be ineffective
Duration: Indefinite
and Status Veil.pngVeilDebuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Goddess of the Shield Lvl 1
Status Goddess's Wrath 1.pngGoddess's WrathTetradrachm's hit number increases based on Goddess's Wrath lvl (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvl rises by 1 upon being targeted by a foe (Max: 5).
Tetradrachm's hit number increases by 1.
(Tetradrachm activates upon being targeted by a foe when Goddess's Wrath lvl is 5.)
Icon Support Skill.png Searing Crimson Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
30% boost to C.A. DMG and 10% boost to C.A. DMG cap against foes with Status Burned.pngBurnedHP is lowered on every turn
effect.[1]
At level 95:
Boost to C.A. DMG and C.A. DMG cap now applies to all allies.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Lessen Wind damage for all allies.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithWindDmgDown.pngWind Damage Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithFireAtk.pngFire ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
Individual
  • ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithChargeBar.pngBoost to Charge Bar Speed
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHostilityUp.pngHostility Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +5+8+10
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngLessen Wind damage for all allies.
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Goddess of the Shield

  • Gains only 1 Status Goddess's Wrath 1.pngGoddess's WrathTetradrachm's hit number increases based on Goddess's Wrath lvl (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    lvl, even when targeted multiple times in a single turn.
  • Auto-activates the skill Ability Tetradrachm.png Tetradrachm5-hit, 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
    Inflict Status DefenseDownStack.png10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
    Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
    and Status Burned.pngBurned (5000)HP is lowered on every turn
    Strength: 5000Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
    on all foes.
    (Hit number increases based on Status Goddess's Wrath 1.pngGoddess's WrathTetradrachm's hit number increases based on Goddess's Wrath lvl (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    lvl / Max: 10.)
    if Athena has Status Goddess's Wrath 1.pngGoddess's WrathTetradrachm's hit number increases based on Goddess's Wrath lvl (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    lvl 5 and is targeted by a foe during the attack phase.
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
    • Status Goddess's Wrath 5.pngGoddess's WrathTetradrachm's hit number increases based on Goddess's Wrath lvl (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
      does not reset upon activation.

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Lessen Wind damageThis is not a damage cut.
    Reduces Wind damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
    for all allies:[1]
Rank Reduction
1★ 2%
2★ 4%
3★ 5%
  • If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
    • For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Shield of the Gods Aigis.png Shield of the Gods: Aigis Yes
Ability Tetradrachm.png Tetradrachm Yes
Ability Glare of Glafkos.png Glare of Glafkos Yes
Ability m 1485 3.png Palladium Yes

Outfits

Refined Tastes

Npc skin 3710158000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710158000 01.png

Npc sd 3710158000 01.png

The Knickknack Shack presents Athena with a long-sleeved red kimono to ring in the new year. It would be a shame for her new garment to get stained while she cooks, so she borrows a white apron from another crew member. The juxtaposition of red and white paints an even greater picture of felicity.
Outfit Name Refined Tastes
How to Get 2021 New Year Outfit Set
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
Release Date 2020-12-31
Charge Attack Minerva Thrust
ID 3710158000

References