From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ayako Kawasumi|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|The guardian primal beast of the aegis. Traversing the skies as a patron knight of peace, she strives to protect all who yearn to live free from conflict. Due to her disdain for violence, she prefers to mediate with words. When words fail, as a primal beast she unwillingly lays great flames of vengeance upon wrongdoers.|
|Minerva Thrust|| Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain and .
|Shield of the Gods: Aigis|| 8 turns
| 1 turn /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain , , and .|
|Tetradrachm|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 5-hit, 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
Inflict 10% (Max: 40%) and on all foes.
(Hit number increases based on lvl / Max: 10)
|Glare of Glafkos||5 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 45
||Inflict , , and on all foes.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Goddess of the Shield|| Lvl 1
lvl rises by 1 upon being targeted by a foe (Max: 5).|
Tetradrachm's hit number increases by 1.
(Tetradrachm activates upon being targeted by a foe when Goddess's Wrath lvl is 5.)
|Searing Crimson|| Lvl 1
||30% boost to C.A. DMG and 10% boost to C.A. DMG cap against foes with effect.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen wind DMG for all allies|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Goddess of the Shield
- Gains only 1 stack, even when targeted multiple times in a single turn.
- Casts the skill if is level 5 and if Athena is targeted by a foe during the attack phase.
- Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill.
- Activates even if Tetradrachm is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Stacks do not reset upon activation.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen Wind damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Wind damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies:
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Shield of the Gods: Aigis||Yes|
|Glare of Glafkos||Yes|