Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ayaka Suwa|
|How to Recruit|
|A glimmering knife in her grip, Tanya never stopped fighting in the shadows. Even as heartrending sorrow, solitude, and despair threatened to crush her very spirit, she would always recall her late father's teachings and look ahead to the future. What was once mere bravado quickly became true strength.|
|Toxic Nails|| 8 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 6-hit 100% Dark damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~100,000 per hit).
Inflict on all foes.
|Nimble Throw|| 9 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 400% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~500,000).
Inflict and .
Gain , reactivating Nimble Throw at end of every turn by consuming while is in effect.
|Shadow Arts||6 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
||Gain , and .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Locks Silver As Moonlight|| Lvl 1
|| Starts battle with 
(Max: 4). 20% boost to dodge rate.|
(Upon dodging: 6-hit, 100% Dark damage to random foes [Damage cap: ~100,000 per hit]. Inflict on all foes.)
|Eyes Ahead, Everyone|| Lvl 1
||30% / 30% boost to Dark allies' critical hit rate30% chance of dealing 30% more damage. against foes with .|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Gainupon dodging.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Tanya's normal attacks count as one damage instance despite appearing as two instances; the visual effect is purely cosmetic.
- Casts the skill at the end of turn if both and are active.
- Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill.
- Activates even if Nimble Throw is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- will be used even if the skill wasn't cast at the end of the turn, e.g. if last enemy died before its attack phase started and the player switched the battle stages, at the start of it, Tanya will have 1 less.
- In a 4-man party, the probability Tanya gets targeted is ~75-80%. 
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After dodging, gains 
- Multiple dodges will only grant one stack.
- The ATK boost gained from this support skill is Normal.
- Dodges through do not count.
|Rank||Stackable ATKNormal modifier|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
- Gamewith, Tanya (SSR) https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/138827
- zekasyuz https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/924985090056192001