Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Aya Suzaki|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|After creating the best gun she possibly can, this savvy gunsmith is unsure of where to take things next. As both a gunsmith and a skyfarer, Cucouroux tries to break the boundaries of what's possible.|
|Bombard Blitz||Massive Water damage to a foe and inflict for 0.5-1.5 turn.|
|Explosive Keg|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Water damage to a foe. (Uses all SPEC enhanced based on number of stacks used)stacks.|
|Shoot 'Em Up|| 8 turns
| 180 sec /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Water damage to all foes.
Inflict 5% (Max: 40%) and 5% (Max: 40%).
Gain , blasting a Covering Fire at the end of each turn for 4 turns.
|Armslore||6 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||Grant an allyand .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Riflery|| Lvl 1
||Gain 1lvl upon using charge attack (Max: 2) (Enhance Shoot 'Em Up and Covering Fire's DMG specs based on lvl)|
|Powder Keg|| Lvl 1
||Gain 1every turn (Max: 5). Lose 1 upon taking damage. Boost to multiattack rate based on number of stacks (Start battle with 3 stacks).|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to gun-specialty allies' double attack rate.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cucouroux's normal attacks count as one damage instance despite appearing as three instances; the visual effect is purely cosmetic.
Bombard Blitz[edit | edit source]
- acts similarly to a effect.
- Has about 97.5% chance to last 0.5 turn and 2.5% chance to last for 1.5 turn.
Explosive Keg[edit | edit source]
|stacks||DMG multiplier||Additional effect|
|3||800% (Damage cap: ~1,000,000).||-|
|4||800% (Damage cap: ~1,000,000).||Inflict and .|
|5||800% (Damage cap: ~1,000,000).||Inflict , , and .|
Shoot 'Em Up[edit | edit source]
- the end of the turn, without granting the status.
- Thus, this will also apply 5% (Max: 40%) and 5% (Max: 40%) at the end of each turn.
- Luchador's will not activate it. only activates at the end of the turns; i.e.
- stacks increase the DMG multiplier and DMG Cap for both the initial skill, as well as .
|stacks||DMG multiplier||DMG Cap Up|
|0||400%||0% (Damage cap: ~480,000)|
|1||425%||10% (Damage cap: ~530,000)|
|2||450%||25% (Damage cap: ~600,000)|
Powder Keg[edit | edit source]
- 3 is restored upon being revived.
|stacks||DA Up||TA Up|
Extended Mastery Support Skill[edit | edit source]
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
Gunsmith Workwear[edit | edit source]
|Prepared specifically for work at the alloy foundry, this outfit consisting of gloves, boots, and coat keeps its wearer safe with enhanced heat resistance and insulation. As convenient as this workwear may be, it makes Cucouroux sweat buckets. When away from the furnace, she takes her coat off to keep cool. Camieux, however, is still waiting on her made-to-order pair of gloves and boots.|
|How to Get||Make Up and Go!|
|New Voice Lines||Yes|
References[edit | edit source]
- Gamewith Cucouroux https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/102101
- jpokiehl Cucouroux SSR https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1032586804363317250