Levin Sisters

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This article is about the recruitable character. For the summon stone, see Levin Sisters (Summon).

  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3030176000 01.jpgNpc m 3040193000 01.jpg
MinaLevin Sisters
Rarity SSR.png
[Reliable Sisters]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Levin Sisters

Npc zoom 3040193000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040193000 02.png

Npc sd 3040193000 01.png

Npc sd 3040193000 02.png

MAX HP 1320
MAX ATK 4300
Element Label Element Light.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Special.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
Label Weapon Sabre.png Label Weapon Melee.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
Female
Voice Actor Aoi Yūki
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040708800.jpg Levin Shooter

ID 3040193000
Char ID 2121
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP レヴィオン姉妹 マイム&ミイム&メイム
TitleJP 心頼の三姉妹
Voice ActorJP 悠木碧
Release Date 2018-11-15
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith

Strengthened by their sisterly bonds, these three valiant Sky Knights are steadfast in their duty to protect the Kingdom of Levin. With their intimate knowledge of each other's strengths and weaknesses, their teamwork can overcome any crisis.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Lightning Strikes Thrice Massive Light damage to a foe.
Gain
Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed Triple Attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs

Duration: 1.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turns remaining.
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Aqua Blade.png Aqua Blade
Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.

3 turns
180 sec /
3 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
500% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~590,000).
Inflict 10%
Status DefenseDownStack.pngDEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)

Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)
Base Accuracy: 90%
Duration: 180 seconds
(Max: 40%).[1]
Gain
Status LightAtkUp.png60% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted

Strength: 60%
Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 55:
Effect enhanced.
Ability Brave Combat.png Brave Combat
Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.

3 turns
1-2 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
2-hit Light damage to a foe.
Inflict
Status Stun 1.pngStunnedCan't attack

Base Accuracy: 70%
Duration: 1-2 turns
Local status effect
.
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
Ability Healing Evolution.png Healing Evolution
Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.

3 turns
- Lvl 1
Restore 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500) and remove 1 debuff.
Ability Treble Trouble.png Treble Trouble 9 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
Gain
Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed Triple Attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs

Duration: 3 turns
.
All allies gain
Status Bonus Damage.png20% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks

Strength: 20%
Duration: 3 turns
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Defensive Formation Lvl 1
Reduce all allies' Dark damage taken by 10%.
Icon Support Skill.png Three Valiant Sisters Lvl 1
Guaranteed double attacks. 15% Bonus Light DMG effect upon triple attack.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithODA.pngOverdrive Attack
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithModeBar.pngOverdrive Curbed
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual
ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithSkillDmg.pngSkill Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Perk unknown, please help fill it out
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit]

Brave Combat[edit]

  • The first hit deals 300% Light damage (Damage cap: ~400,000)
  • The second hit deals 700% Light damage (Damage cap: ~600,000)
  • has a 40% chance to last 1 turn and 60% chance to last 2 turns.[1]

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit]

  1. 1.0 1.1 Gamewith Levin Sisters https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/130577