Zeta (Summer)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice   Anime   Versus    
Label Rarity SSR.pngCharacterSeries Summer icon.pngSummer
[Summer Piercing Light]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Zeta

Npc zoom 3040056000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040056000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040056000 91.png

Npc sd 3040056000 01.png

Npc sd 3040056000 02.png

MAX HP 1280
MAX ATK 9600
Element Label Element Light.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Spear.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Kana Hanazawa
How to Recruit
Summer Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040200000.jpg Cletine

ID 3040056000
Char ID 3024
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
NameJP ゼタ
TitleJP 真夏の穿光
Voice ActorJP 花澤香菜
Release Date 2015-08-14
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Even a hunter of the primal beasts must rest. The gleam in her eyes, as sharp as the tip of a spear, softens when she gazes out at the glittering sea. She slips into her favorite swimsuit and frolics in the surf, her laughter and happy shouts echoing in the salty air. Sometimes even she must rest her spear-arm to ready herself for the next battle.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Resolute Strike 1250%Unworldly Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,420,000).
End cooldown for Rhapsody and Arvess Swing.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 1698 3.png Rhymes - - Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Gain Status 7346.pngRhymesATK is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Deals bonus light DMG for normal attacks / Hostility is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Can't recast.)
Ability m 1397 3.png Rhapsody 8 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
1 turn /
3 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Gain Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 1 turn
, Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Defiance.pngSalted Wound (Arvess Fermare) (1 time)ATK is boosted when foe is hitmarked
Strength: 230%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
.[1]
Ability m 1699 1.png Arvess Swing 6 turns 180 sec /
4 turns
Lvl 45
400%-500% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
Inflict Status DebuffResDown.png10% Debuff Res. Down (Stackable / Max: 30%)Debuff resistance is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and Status Arvess Fermare 4.pngArvess FermareTargeted by a skill
Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 4 turnsLocal status effect
.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Red Fascination Lvl 1
Has a maximum charge bar limit of 200%.
(Can only use charge attack when charge bar is at 200%.)
Icon Support Skill.png Crimson Ocean Bloom Lvl 1
Doesn't consume Salted WoundStatus Defiance.pngSalted WoundATK is boosted when foe is in break mode
or Status Defiance.pngSalted Wound (Arvess Fermare)ATK is boosted when foe is hitmarked
effects upon dealing skill damage.
When Zeta has blocked an attack with Status Armored.pngArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
:
Activate Arvess Swing at end of turn.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Status Arvess Fermare 1.pngArvess FermareTargeted by a skill
Local status effect
.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual
  • ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithAtkBreak.pngBreak Attack
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithAtkBreak.pngBreak Attack
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngBoost to critical hit rate against foes with Status Arvess Fermare 1.pngArvess FermareTargeted by a skill
    Local status effect
    .
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

  • Bonus Pose is unlocked after reaching level 80.

Rhymes

  • Status 7346.pngRhymesATK is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Deals bonus light DMG for normal attacks / Hostility is boosted (Can't be removed)
    Duration: Indefinite
    grant the following effects:[1]
    • 50% ATKPerpetuity modifier Up
    • Guaranteed triple attacks
    • 50% Light Bonus DMG
    • +55 boost to hostility

Rhapsody

  • Status Defiance.pngSalted Wound (Arvess Fermare)ATK is boosted when foe is hitmarked
    also increases normal attack damage cap to ~1,160,000 and C.A. damage cap by 30%.[2]
  • The strength of Assassin buffs is reduced to 2/3 effectiveness when used with charge attacks.

Extended Mastery Support Skill

Rank Critical Up
1★ ?% / 30% ?% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
2★ ?% / 30% ?% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
3★ 25% / 30% 25% chance of dealing 30% more damage.

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability m 1698 3.png Rhymes No
Ability m 1397 3.png Rhapsody Yes
Ability m 1699 1.png Arvess Swing Yes

Outfits

Anti-Primal Beast Battlesuit

Npc skin 3710019000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710019000 01.png

Npc sd 3710019000 01.png

In addition to the Spear of Arvess, this set of armor also comes from the Society. Crushing primals single-handedly requires masterclass armor; sloppy craftsmanship leads to a quick death. This armor delicately balances protection, mobility, and speed. The aesthetics and design, however, were probably Zeta's idea.
Outfit Name Anti-Primal Beast Battlesuit
How to Get B-Point Shop (TCG Points)
Footprints on Sacred Ground
Release Date 2016-05-27
Charge Attack
ID 3710019000
Notes Does not have new voice lines.
Uses Zeta's 2nd sprite in battle.

Crimson Battle Maiden

Npc skin 3710099000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710099000 01.png

Npc sd 3710099000 01.png

An outfit Zeta purchased from a random store when secretly tailing her partner. The ruggedness of the casual jacket pairs beautifully with the cuteness of the short, pleated skirt, and the mobility and design make it one of her favorite ensembles to wear.
Outfit Name Crimson Battle Maiden
How to Get Daily Point Shop
Release Date 2021-06-18
Charge Attack Solar Prominence
ID 3710099000

Dance of the Sunset Plover

Npc skin 3710061000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710061000 01.png

Npc sd 3710061000 01.png

A master seamstress sweat blood to meet every one of Zeta's extravagant demands for this fabulous long-sleeved kimono. This masterpiece is dyed a fiery vermillion, with a spray of sparks in gold thread and gold leaf, and embroidered with soaring plovers.
Outfit Name Dance of the Sunset Plover
How to Get 2018 New Year Outfit Set
(In-game purchase)
Release Date 2018-01-01
Charge Attack Prominence Blast
ID 3710061000

Racing Suit

Npc skin 3710056000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710056000 01.png

Npc sd 3710056000 01.png

A racing suit provided to Zeta by the Society to support her in her mission. It boasts a tough exterior made of leather that is capable of withstanding long-range ballistic and magic attacks from underhanded racers. It has also been heat-treated to conform with her fiery disposition. She likes the suit so much that you can sometimes find her wearing it while tuning her speedship and during other downtime.
Outfit Name Racing Suit
How to Get Racing Outfit Set
(In-game purchase)
Release Date 2017-11-17
Charge Attack Crimson Spear
ID 3710056000

References