Jump to navigation Jump to search
|BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible.||10% DA / 5% TA|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Aya Hisakawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|This hardworking, prodigious sniper enjoys her holiday at a resort with her sisters and friends. She's delighted to see that her foster uncle has become a reliable man. Despite the troubles that crop up, she won't let anything ruin her summer fun.|
|Zeruch Shot|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe and remove 1 buff.
|Vacationing Eagle|| 2 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Gain 
, , and .|
|Sunny Glare|| 7 turns
| 180 sec /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Inflict , , and on a foe.|
|Volley Assist|| Ready in
3 turns3-turn cooldown at start of battle. /
12 turns12-turn cooldown upon use.
|-|| Lvl 45
|| Switch positions with a sub ally.
(When switching with an Earth ally: Provide to the ally.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Sandy Sniper|| Lvl 1
||50% hit to DEF, 50% boost to C.A. damage, 30% boost to C.A. damage cap, less likely to be attacked, and 10% Uplift effect.|
|Ocean Bullet|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: 300% Bonus Earth damage to a foe upon the chain burst Diastrofism (Damage cap: ~600,000).|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to C.A. damage cap when HP is full.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- is removed when Silva switches out with a sub ally.
- Cannot cast if Silva's is at least 80%.
- The 3-turn cooldown will not count down if Silva is a sub ally.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub ally position during battle.
- Switches with the first available sub ally.
- Cannot be used if there is no sub ally to switch with.
grants the following effects:
- 20% ATKUnique modifier Up
- 50% C.A. DMG Up
- 20% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- Deal 300% Bonus Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~420,000) after the ally's normal attacks and charge attacks
- This damage is treated as skill damage.
- Damage dealt is based on ATK and skill specs of the ally with
- Skills that instantly perform a normal attack will activate Backup Fire
- 50% DEF Down (Stacks with other DEF Down effects and caps at 99%)
- is automatically removed from the ally if Silva becomes a main ally.
- 50% hit to DEF stacks with other DEF Down effects and caps at 99%.
- Silva won't be targeted by a foe's one-ally attack if there is another ally available to target.
- Diastrofism is the Earth-elemental chain burst of 4 or more chains.
- This damage is treated as skill damage and is based on the stats of the character in first position (typically the Main Character).
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Boost to C.A. damage cap when HP is full.
|Rank||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
- GameWith, Silva (Summer) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/221375