From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Aya Hisakawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This sharpshooter, renowned throughout the skies, puts her finger on the trigger to protect her comrades. With every shot fired, the piercing cry of a sniper round is heard, etching her name in history.|
|Zeruch Shot|| Massive Light damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 20% boost to C.A. damage cap against foes with
|Invisible Hawk|| 10 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
, , , and .|
|Insight|| 6 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Inflict , , and on a foe.|
|Blind Spot|| Ready in
5 turns5-turn cooldown at start of battle. /
9 turns9-turn cooldown upon use.
|3 turns|| Lvl 45
||Switch out with a sub ally. Ally gains.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Spotter|| Lvl 1
||3% boost to Light characters' critical hit damage cap.|
|Bullet Burst|| Lvl 1
||200% bonus Light damage to a foe upon the chain burst Ascension when Silva is a sub ally (Damage cap: ~600,000).|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- is equivalent to .
- counts towards the total number of debuffs.
is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
-  typically ignores DMG Cuts, except for 100% DMG Cut and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Seraphic multiplier). is boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g.
-  is applicable to the following:
|Does apply||Does not apply|
|Normal Attack Damage||Counter Damage|
| Normal Attack Bonus Damage
| Standard Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage|| Fixed Plain Damage|
| C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
| C.A. Fixed Damage|
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
- The 5-turn cooldown will not count down if Silva is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Deals 400% Light damage using the ATK values of the switched-in ally after their normal attack finishes (Damage cap: 600,000).
- This damage is treated as skill damage.
- Automatically switches with the first available backline ally.
- Cannot be used if there is no backline ally to switch with.
- Silva loses all status effects when she switches.
- Yngwie's , will activate Backup Fire. activates off any normal attack. Skills that instantly performs a normal attack, such as
- If Silva is switched into the frontline for any reason before has naturally expired, Backup Fire will be removed from the ally.
- Unlike her Water version, Silva will not switch back in when expires.
- Ascension is the 4-chain Light-elemental chain burst.
- Bonus Light damage is based on the stats of the Main Character.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|How to Get|| 5th Birthday Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
- Gamewith Silva Light https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/121982
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864