Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Yūichirō Umehara|
|How to Recruit|
|RoB: Virgin Soul Blu-ray Disc IV Serial Code
Siero's Special Pick Ticket
Links Pick Ticket
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This king marches forward with single-minded determination. Such is the depth of this king's resentment. But violence incurred is violence transferred; and thus his reign is marred by bloodshed and tyranny. Though his country may suffer in the present, he has resolved to sacrifice anything for the promise of future peace.|
|A Farewell to Arms||Unworldly Fire damage to a foe and remove 3 buffs. Charioce XVII self-inflicts. (Can only be used when is active)|
|Boost Morale|| 5 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
||Restore 30% of an ally's HP (Healing cap: 2000) and grantand .|
|Fire Command|| 5 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
|| All allies gain
(Consumes 30% of charge bar)
|Activate Dromos||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| Consume all
to gain and .|
(Can only be used when Charioce XVII has 4 )
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|I Fear No Gods, nor Demons|| Lvl 1
||Gain 1upon using skills (Max: 4 ) (Can only use Charge Attack when is active)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to gain a Doomglow at the end of each turn|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
A Farewell to Arms
- is removable.
- Supplemental damage, such as
and is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
- Supplemental damage ignores DMG Cuts and  , except for and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Only for skill damage and C.A. Damage will supplemental damage be boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g. Seraphic multiplier).
- Supplemental damage is applicable to the following: 
|Does apply||Does not apply||Only applies to Boost to DMG debuffse.g.|
|Normal Attack Damage||Standard Plain Damage
|Normal Attack Bonus Damage
|Fixed Plain Damage
|C.A. Damage||C.A. Fixed Damage
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance to gain a stack at the end of the turn.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1081200173840162817
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 3 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864