From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ayaka Fukuhara|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A once lonesome young woman sets foot on the beach with her companions. Clad in swimwear selected by her friends, she experiences these blissful hours as a dream made real. In days past it would have seemed impossible to her, a person neither fully dragon nor fully human. Reveling in this bliss, she smiles softly and makes a wish: may this moment of joy last an eternity.|
|Cleaving Madness|| Massive Water damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 20% boost to C.A. damage cap against foes with )
|Mana Agni|| 7 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 350%-450% Water damage to a foe.
|Blazing Duo|| 6 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
to caster and an ally.|
(Can't grant effect to more than 1 other ally at a time.)
|Dragonheart||8 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
(Uses 30% of charge bar / Grants the same effect to an ally with effect)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Flame Arts|| Lvl 1
||20% bonus Water damage and 50% boost to ATKUnique modifier against foes with .|
|Crescendo Waves|| Lvl 1
|| While 
is in effect: 50% boost to C.A. damage, 30% boost to C.A. damage cap, refresh 5% of max HP (Healing cap: 300), and 15% Uplift effect.|
(Grants the same effect to an ally with effect.)
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Requires completing Side Story: Lonesome Dragoness - Ending to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Having completed the original Story Event doesn't count as meeting the requirement.
- The ally with will only receive effects from Grea's Crescendo Waves support skill; in other words, the ally will not receive effects from Flame Arts.
- If Grea is knocked out and revived, the ally with will still benefit from its effects.
- The 20% bonus Water DMG does not stack together with the first weapon skillHoarfrost's Fourth Pursuit of Xuanwu Shellfists.
- If both are present, only the strongest bonus water damage will be in effect.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Gamewith Grea Summer https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/116715