Grea (Summer)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3030204000 01.jpgNpc m 3040130000 01.jpgNpc m 3040179000 01.jpg
Grea (Event)GreaGrea (Summer)
Rarity SSR.png
[Midsummer Dragoness]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Grea

Npc zoom 3040179000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040179000 02.png

Npc sd 3040179000 01.png

Npc sd 3040179000 02.png

MAX HP 1160
MAX ATK 10050
Element Label Element Water.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Unknown.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Melee.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Ayaka Fukuhara
How to Recruit
Summer Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040211400.jpg Draco Horn

ID 3040179000
Char ID 2131
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP グレア
TitleJP 真夏の竜姫
Voice ActorJP 福原綾香
Release Date 2018-08-14
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

A once lonesome young woman sets foot on the beach with her companions. Clad in swimwear selected by her friends, she experiences these blissful hours as a dream made real. In days past it would have seemed impossible to her, a person neither fully dragon nor fully human. Reveling in this bliss, she smiles softly and makes a wish: may this moment of joy last an eternity.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Cleaving Madness Massive Water damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 20% boost to C.A. damage cap against foes with Status Dracoforce 1.pngDracoforceUnder Grea's sway
Local status effect
.[1])
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Mana Agni (Summer).png Mana Agni 7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
350%-450% Water damage to a foe.
Inflict Status Dracoforce 4.pngDracoforceUnder Grea's sway
Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistanceDuration: 4 turnsLocal status effect
.[1]
Ability Blazing Duo.png Blazing Duo 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
5 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Grant Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
to caster and an ally.
(Can't grant Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
effect to more than 1 other ally at a time.)
Ability Dragonheart (Summer).png Dragonheart 8 turns 2 turns Lvl 45
Gain Status Dracoforce.pngDracostrikeTriple attack rate is boosted / DMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 100% TA Up /
60% / 20% critical hit rate60% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
.
(Uses 30% of charge bar / Grants the same effect to an ally with Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
effect)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Flame Arts Lvl 1
20% bonus Water damage and 50% boost to ATKUnique modifier against foes with Status Dracoforce 1.pngDracoforceUnder Grea's sway
Local status effect
.[1]
Icon Support Skill.png Crescendo Waves Lvl 1
While Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
is in effect: 50% boost to C.A. damage, 30% boost to C.A. damage cap, refresh 5% of max HP (Healing cap: 300), and 15% Uplift effect.[1]
(Grants the same effect to an ally with Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
effect.)
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Chance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithWaterAtk.pngWater ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Individual ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithWaterAtk.pngWater ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngChance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]

Mana Agni[edit | edit source]

Blazing Duo[edit | edit source]

  • The ally with Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
    will only receive effects from Grea's Crescendo Waves support skill; in other words, the ally will not receive effects from Flame Arts.
  • If Grea is knocked out and revived, the ally with Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
    will still benefit from its effects.

Flame Arts[edit | edit source]

  • The 20% bonus Water DMG does not stack together with the first weapon skillHoarfrost's Fourth Pursuit of Xuanwu Shellfists.
    • If both are present, only the strongest bonus water damage will be in effect.

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Mana Agni (Summer).png Mana Agni No
Ability Blazing Duo.png Blazing Duo No
Ability Dragonheart (Summer).png Dragonheart No

References[edit | edit source]