From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
This article is about the recruitable character. For the similar-looking summon stone, see Grand Order.
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ami Koshimizu|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|The world is in the midst of impending jeopardy—a disaster that only this arbitrator's true form can stop. But will her excessive empathy for the people interfere with her duty?|
|Gamma Ray||Massive Light damage to a foe. Gain a 2000-damage.|
|Convergence|| 6 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|2-hit Light damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~110,000 per hit). Gain , , and .|
|Ray Strike|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 400%-500% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain and (Damage cap: ~630,000).
|The Last Wish|| Ready in 5 turns5-turn cooldown at the start of battle. /
12 turns12-turn cooldown upon use.
|5 turns|| Lvl 45
|| 1000% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~1,600,000).
All Light allies gain .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Peacemaker's Tears|| Lvl 1
||1-turn cut to skill standby and cooldown for Last Wish upon being targeted by an ally's buff skill or healing skill|
|Primal Pulse|| Lvl 1
||Boost to critical hit rate and dodge rate based on number of turns passed|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Increase the boost to dodge rate effect|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- When Hostility increased by +50?). is active, the probability she gets targeted is ~67% in a 4-man party (
The Last Wish
- The 5-turn cooldown will not count down if Zooey is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- The cooldown reduction only triggers when skills are used with a yellow or green border which target Zooey or all allies.
- The skill does not have to actually heal or grant a buff.
- Skills with other border colors do not trigger the cooldown reduction, even if they provide a buff or a heal.
- Will reach maximum strength after 10 turns have passed.
- At maximum strength, will grant:
- 50% / 30% boost to critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
- An 8% to 10% dodge rate.
- The dodge activates on a turn basis and when activated will dodge all normal attacks during the turn.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Zooey gains additional dodge rate when she has
- This bonus seems to stack additively with other sources.
- This does not seem to apply to passive dodge rate up skills like Primal Pulse and her Individual EMP node.
|Rank||Extra Dodge Rate|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|The Last Wish||No|
Keeper on a Mission
|Keeper on a Mission|
|The peacemaker senses a being that threatens the balance of the world. Tasked with defeating this foe, she awaits the day to descend upon the skies once more.|
|How to Get||Primal Resonance - Treasure Trade Shop|
|New Voice Lines||Yes|