From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Yuichi Nakamura|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A delinquent from the Mysteria Academy of Magic who's following in his late father's tire tracks by rolling through the world authentically. On the back of his beast, his baby, he's seeking the other side of the sky. His only weapons are two fists and a heart sincere.|
|Throwdown Town|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~430,000).
|Fistfight City|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Add 1 charge diamond to a foe. If successful, all allies gain , , and .|
|Going Kamikaze||6 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
|| All allies gain 
(Uses 20% of charge bar)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Red Wing Roll-Out|| Lvl 1
shifts up upon using buff skills (Max: 5th) |
(Boost to dodge rate and charge bar gainMax: 60% based on how high Gear is.)
|We're Squad|| Lvl 1
|| 10% bonus Fire damage effect to all allies' against foes with Petrified
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to ATK against foes whose charge diamonds are filled|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- If used on an enemy that does not have an empty charge diamond to fill, the skill will fail and be put on full cooldown without effect.
- The charge diamond fill effect acts like a debuff and can miss on enemies even if they have an empty charge diamond, failing and going on cooldown without effect as well.
- Even if the skill fails, it will still grant a stack of .
- Despite the in-game description only mentioning , the skill also grants .
Red Wing Roll-Out
|Stacks||Charge Bar Gain Up|
- Both and are applicable for this support skill.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Facsimile compatibility is only applicable for the following characters: Lunalu, Lunalu (SSR), Lunalu (Summer), and Caim
- Gamewith Tsubasa https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/118209