Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ai Kayano|
|How to Recruit|
|With omniscient, all-seeing eyes that can command obedience, this eternal youth uses her powers to cleanse the world of impurities and lead its children to a brighter future.|
|Alaya-Vijnana|| 1 turn
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Take control of another Dark ally, granting them
(Ends on recast.)
|Moksha|| 1 turn
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Switch positions with a sub ally.
(When switching with a Dark ally: Take control of the ally, granting them .)
|Cold Stare||12 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 1
||Take control of all foes, inflictingon all foes.|
|Ama no Sakate||Ready in 10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use.||-|| Lvl 45
|| Progress battle turn by 5 at end of turn.
(Activates only when caster is a main ally. Can't recast.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Spiritual Transcendence|| Lvl 1
||Rei can't attack while controlling foes or allies.|
|Loving Mother|| Lvl 1
|| 30% boost to C.A. damage and 10% boost to C.A. damage cap for Dark allies against foes with 
(Takes effect even when Rei is a sub ally.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Light DMG reduction to all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- provides supplemental damage (Max: 30,000) to all allies' attacks, regardless of element.
- is automatically removed from the ally when Rei is switched out or knocked out.
- If the ally with is knocked out, Rei will still not attack until is recast to "deactivate" it.
- Freezie's Dark Mutation Mode does not remove Rei's while in effect.
- Moksha switches Rei with the ally in sub position 1 if both sub member slots are occupied.
grants the following effects:
- 30% ATKPerpetuity modifier Up
- Guaranteed triple attacks
- 20% DMG Cap Up
- ~10% Dodge Rate Up
- 50% DEF Down (Stacks with other DEF Down effects and caps at 99%)
- is automatically removed from the ally if Rei becomes a main ally.
-  is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance.
- cannot be extended.
- plain damage. does not affect
- Foes that deal no damage due to will still trigger counterattacks, dodges and associated additional effects, as well as deplete effects. They can also still inflict status effects unless the attack specifies a damage requirement.
- Afflicted foes can still use special attacks, but elemental damage dealt will still be reduced to 0.
Ama no Sakate
- Progressing the battle turn affects the following:
- Turn-based status effect durations
- Character skill cooldowns
- Summon cooldowns
- Effects based on the number of turns passed (character skills, support skills, weapon skills, etc.)
- Foe charge diamonds (Foes gain 1 charge diamond per turn progressed)
- Foe charge diamonds can still be prevented by effects such as .
- Effects that activate at the end of a turn will only activate once regardless of the turns progressed.
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Rei is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Rei cannot use normal attacks or charge attacks while the effect of
or is active.
- In Battle System 2.0, Rei also cannot use Guard.
- Rei can use the effects of and simultaneously.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Reduces Light damage takenThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Light damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Ama no Sakate||No|
- GameWith, Rei. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/188954