Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ai Kayano|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|With omniscient, all-seeing eyes that can command obedience, this eternal youth uses her powers to cleanse the world of impurities and lead its children to a brighter future.|
|Alaya-Vijnana|| 1 turn
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Take control of another Dark ally, granting them
(Ends on recast.)
|Moksha|| 1 turn
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Switch positions with a sub ally.
(When switching with a Dark ally: Take control of the ally, granting them .)
|Cold Stare||12 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 1
||Take control of all foes, inflictingon all foes.|
|Ama no Sakate||Ready in 10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use.||-|| Lvl 45
|| Progress battle turn by 5 at end of turn.
(Activates only when caster is a main ally. Can't recast.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Spiritual Transcendence|| Lvl 1
||Rei can't attack while controlling foes or allies.|
|Loving Mother|| Lvl 1
|| 30% boost to C.A. damage and 10% boost to C.A. damage cap for Dark allies against foes with 
(Takes effect even when Rei is a sub ally.)
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- provides supplemental damage (Max: 30,000) to all allies' attacks, regardless of element.
- is automatically removed from the ally when Rei is switched out or knocked out.
- If the ally with is recast to "deactivate" it. is knocked out, Rei will still not attack until
- Freezie's Dark Mutation Mode does not remove Rei's while in effect.
- Moksha switches Rei with the ally in sub position 1 if both sub member slots are occupied.
grants the following effects:
- 30% ATKPerpetuity modifier Up
- Guaranteed triple attacks
- 20% DMG Cap Up
- ~10% Dodge Rate Up
- 50% DEF Down (Stacks with other DEF Down effects and caps at 99%)
- is automatically removed from the ally if Rei enters the frontline.
-  is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance.
- plain damage. does not protect from
Ama no Sakate
- Progressing the battle turn affects the following:
- Turn-based status effect durations
- Character skill cooldowns
- Summon cooldowns
- Effects based on the number of turns passed (character skills, support skills, weapon skills, etc.)
- Foe charge diamonds (Foes gain 1 charge diamond per turn progressed)
- Foe charge diamonds can still be prevented by effects such as .
- Effects that activate at the end of a turn will only activate once regardless of the turns progressed.
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Rei is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Rei cannot use normal attacks or charge attacks while the effect of or is active.
- In Battle System 2.0, Rei also cannot use Guard.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Ama no Sakate||No|