From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|MAX HP||1860 / 2210Fully uncapped HP at MAX level. (+360Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||7500 / 8900Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+360Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Kazuhiro Yamaji|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A legendary skyfarer who once took the world by storm returns for a final adventure. He fights for his whims... and for romance.|
| Normal mode:
Red Hot Guardian
| 450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
Switch into Tough Guy mode.
Damage increased to 500%Massive.
Also gain and .
| Tough Guy mode:
Full Metal Sights
| 500%Massive Water damage to a foe.
End Tough Guy mode.
| After 5★ - Tough Guy mode:
Full Metal Cannon
| 900%Unworldly Water damage to a foe.
End Tough Guy mode.
|Jumpstart My Heart|| 8 turns
| Lvl 90:
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| Absorb up to 50% charge bar from all allies and transfer to caster's charge bar.
At level 90:
Also gain .
|Wild and Tough|| 5 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn.|
|No Mercy||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
At level 95:
Also gain .
|Odyssey|| Ready in
10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle.
Cannot be recast after one use.
|1 turn|| Lvl 100
||Gain, , and . (Can only be used when Tough Guy mode is in effect / Can't recast)|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Tough Guy|| Lvl 1
|| Switch into Tough Guy mode upon using Charge Attack.
When Tough Guy mode is in effect: Sharp boost to ATK and DEF, debuff immunity. (Consumes charge bar every turn to extend Tough Guy mode)
|Borderline|| Lvl 1
||Boost to DEF based on how low HP is.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to counter upon taking DMG|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Requires completing Chapter 10 Story - A Chance Encounter to unlock his first Fate Episode.
- In his 5★ uncap episode battle against Aletheia, Aletheia's charge attack in Overdrive mode will instantly KO him, so hold off on using Ywngie's skills until after his first charge attack.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Lowain and Herja (SR)
- Gains +360 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +360 ATK after completing the second episode, regardless of order.
Wild and Tough
- Wild and Tough is the same as a normal attack and takes into account any active buffs that would affect a normal attack.
- It will not perform a charge attack.
- When 
is active, it will do 250% Water damage after the normal attack finishes (Damage cap: ~480,000).
- This damage is treated as skill damage.
Jumpstart My Heart
- Jumpstart My Heart drains charge bar from all allies up to a maximum of 50% per ally and adds the total drained to Yngwie's charge bar. Excess charge bar above 100% is lost.
- Tough Guy mode confers the following bonuses:
- 80% ATK UpUnique modifier
- 300% DEF Up
- Hostility significantly increased; in a 4-man party, the probability he gets targeted is 72.73% (Hostility increased by +70)
- Debuff immunity
- 70% boost to C.A. DMG Cap
- Increased from 450% to 500% damage on charge attack
- When 5★ uncapped, increased to 900% charge attack damage.
- Yngwie does not receive nor lose any of the bonuses on the turn of the transformation in or out of Tough Guy mode.
- will trigger on the turn Yngwie switches to Tough Guy mode, but will not trigger on the turn he exits Tough Guy mode.
- Drains charge bar each turn Tough Guy mode is active. If Yngwie doesn't have enough charge bar, Tough Guy mode deactivates at the end of the turn.
- Turn 1: 20%
- Turn 2: 30%
- Turn 3: 40%
- Turn 4: 60%
- Turn 5: 80%
- Turn 6 and on: 100%
- Increases DEF based on how low HP is. The HP thresholds are as follows:
|100% - 76%||0%|
|75% - 51%||50%|
|50% - 26%||100%|
|25% - 0%||200%|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Slight chance to counter upon taking damage.
- Activates on a turn basis and will only counter once per turn.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|