From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|MAX HP||1477 /
1777Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
|MAX ATK||10777 /
12777Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Junichi Suwabe|
|How to Recruit|
|Fully-upgraded Seven-Star Sword|
|The Eternals are a powerful group that rule the far reaches of the sky, and are seen as a threat to the entire skydom. Seofon seems rather carefree for the leader of the Eternals, but he's actually a proud and driven man. The fearsome powers he commands could shake the very heavens, but he wields them only to right the world's wrongs. He's also frighteningly fond of swords.|
|Deus Mil Espada||Massive Wind damage to one enemy. All allies gain.|
|5★: Cien Mil Espada||Massive Wind damage to one enemy. All allies gain. Seofon gains 1-hit .|
|Emblem||1 turn|| 2 turns
Lvl 55: 3 turns
Lvl 85: 5 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Gain If Seofon loses HP, all is lost.
(Max: 3). |
Level 55: multiattack rate bonuses increased.
Level 85: Now gain 2 stacks per cast.
Now lose 2 stacks upon getting hit instead of all stacks.
Maximum lvl increased to 5.
|Infinit Klearre|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced again at level 95.
| 10 hits of 60%-70% Wind damage to random enemies (Damage cap: ~600,000-700,000).
Level 75: Effect enhanced.
Level 95: Seofon also gains .
|Cuore Di Leone||14 turns||-|| Lvl 80
|| All allies gain
. Consume 3 stacks.|
(Requires lvl 3 or higher.)
Ready in 10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use.
|1 turn|| Lvl 100
||All allies gain , and 100% . (Requires lvl 3 or higher. Can't recast), 100%|
|Star Sword Sovereign||1|| 50% increased Charge Attack damage for all allies. Boost to stats based on lvl.
Level 90: Also increases Charge Attack damage cap for all allies by 10%.
|Campione||95||20% increased damage against Earth enemies.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Extend Emblem effect time|
Cien Mil Espada
- The English description for Emblem at Level 85 erroneously states that it removes 1 on Seofon when damaged. It actually removes 2 .
- Seofon can take damage and not lose
as long as his HP is the same or higher than it was at the start of the turn; buffs like and may help Seofon from losing .
- Losing HP via periodic damage effects such as does not remove stacks.
- Depending on the number  stacks currently on Seofon, he gains the following effects:
StacksATKNormal modifier DEFDADouble Attack RateTATriple Attack RateCritCritical Hit RateCrit DMGCritical Damage 5% 5% 50% 3% - - 10% 10% 3% 40% - - 10% 10% - 100% 100% 30% 15% 15% - 100% 100% 50% 20% 20% - 100% 100% 70%
Cuore Di Leone
- If Cuore Di Leone is cast when Samurai or another ally has over 100% charge, the effect will simply result in No Effect; their bars will not be reduced to 100%.
- If allies cannot gain charge bar (e.g. ), Cuore Di Leone will miss.
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Seofon is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- This does not stack with 's first skill.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases the duration of  :
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|