From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|The Eternals are a powerful group that rule the far reaches of the sky, and are seen as a threat to the entire skydom. Seofon seems rather carefree for the leader of the Eternals, but he's actually a proud and driven man. The fearsome powers he commands could shake the very heavens, but he wields them only to right the world's wrongs. He's also frighteningly fond of swords.|
|Min ATK: 1777|| Max ATK: 10777 /
12777Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
|Min HP: 237|| Max HP: 1477 / |
1777Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
| Voice Actor
Preferred WeaponGain 20% additional HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
| Recruit Condition
|Emblem||1 turn|| 2 turns
Lvl 55: 3 turns
Lvl 85: 5 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55
| Gain 1 * stack. Stacks up to 3 times. If Seofon loses HP, all is lost.|
Level 55: multiattack rate bonuses increased.
Level 85: Now gain 2 stacks per cast. Maximum stacks increased to 5.
|Infinit Klearre|| 6 turns
Lvl 95: 5 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75
| 10 hits of 60%-70% Wind damage to random enemies. |
Level 75: Damage increased.
Level 95: Also gain 30% charge bar.
|Cuore Di Leone||20 turns||-|| Lvl 80
||Consume allstacks. All allies gain 100% charge bar. Cuore Di Leone misses if is not at 3 stacks or more.|
10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use.
|1 turn|| Lvl 100
||All allies gain 100% charge bar, 100% increased Charge Attack damage, and 100% increased Charge Attack damage cap. (Requires Swordshine lvl 3 or higher. Can't recast)|
|Star Sword Sovereign||1|| 50% increased Charge Attack damage for all allies. Increased stats based on stacks.|
Also increases Charge Attack damage cap.Self-only or all allies needs verification.
カンピオーネOfficial English name needed.
|95||Increases damage against Earth enemies.|
|Deus Mil Espada||Massive Wind damage to one enemy. All allies gain 30%.|
シエン・ミル・エスパーダCien Mil Espada (One Hundred Thousand Swords) - Confirmation needed.
|Massive Wind damage to one enemy. All allies gain 30%. Gain 1-hit damage immunity.|
|JP Name||シエテ||JP Title||十天衆|
|JP Voice Actor||諏訪部順一||Release Date||2014-12-25|
- Seofon can take damage and not lose as long as his HP is the same or higher than it was at the start of the turn; buffs like and may help Seofon from losing .
- Petra (SSR) pairs extremely well with Seofon. She has a passive , and her Illusion skill applies 2-hit ; both effects may help Seofon retain his stacks of Swordshine if attacked.
- Depending on the number of stacks of
currently on Seofon, he gains the following effects:
- : +5% ATK, +5% DEF, +50% Double Attack Rate, +3% Triple Attack Rate
- : +10% ATK, +10% DEF, +3% Double Attack Rate, +40% Triple Attack Rate
- : +10% ATK, +10% DEF, +100% Triple Attack Rate, 100% critical hit rate, 30% increased critical damage.
- : +15% ATK, +15% DEF, +100% Triple Attack Rate, 100% critical hit rate, 50% increased critical damage.
- : +20% ATK, +20% DEF, +100% Triple Attack Rate, 100% critical hit rate, 70% increased critical damage.
- If Cuore Di Leone is cast when Samurai or another ally has over 100% charge, the effect will simply result in No Effect; their bars will not be reduced to 100%.
- If allies cannot gain charge bar (e.g. Ferry's ), Cuore Di Leone will miss.
- Deus Mil Espada's Weapon Master's Rage III. is a single skill type, the same as
|Likes||Joking around, toying with people|
|Dislikes||Illogical things, cheating|
- Seofon's name in Japanese is "Siete," which is Spanish for "seven."
- Seofon's charge attack is possibly supposed to be "Diez Mil Espada", based on his voice-over line and it's correlation to his 5★ charge attack.
- Cuore Di Leone translates to "Heart of Lion" in Italian. It can also be interpreted simply as "courage."
- Deus Mil Espada is a mistranslation of Diez Mil Espada, which translates to "Ten Thousand Blades" in Spanish.
- Cien Mil Espada translates to "One Hundred Thousand Blades" in Spanish.