From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|The Eternals are a powerful group that rule the far reaches of the sky, and are seen as a threat to the entire skydom. Seofon seems rather carefree for the leader of the Eternals, but he's actually a proud and driven man. The fearsome powers he commands could shake the very heavens, but he wields them only to right the world's wrongs. He's also frighteningly fond of swords.|
|Min ATK: 1777||Max ATK: 10777||Min HP: 237||Max HP: 1477|
| Voice Actor
Preferred WeaponGain 20% additional HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
| Recruit Condition
|Emblem||1 turn|| 2 turns
Lvl 55: 3 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55
|Gain Swordshine. Stacks up to 3 times. If Seofon loses HP, all Swordshine is lost.*|
|Infinit Klearre||6 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75
| 60%-70% Wind damage to random enemies 10 times. |
Level 75: Damage is increased.
|Cuore Di Leone||20 turns||-|| Lvl 80
||Consumes Swordshine. Allies with less than 100% charge bar are filled up to 100%. Cuore Di Leone misses if Swordshine is not at 3 stacks.|
|Star Sword Sovereign||1||All allies gain 50% increased Charge Attack damage. Increased stats based on Swordshine stacks.|
|Deus Mil Espada||Massive Wind damage to one enemy, all allies gain 30%.|
- Seofon can take damage and not lose Swordshine as long as his HP is the same or higher than it was at the start of the turn; buffs like Refresh and Col may help Seofon from losing Swordshine.
- Petra (SSR) pairs extremely well with Seofon. She has a passive Refresh, and her Illusion skill applies 2-hit Mirror Image; both effects may help Seofon retain his stacks of Swordshine if attacked.
- Depending on the number of stacks of Swordshine currently on Seofon, he gains the following effects:
- If Cuore Di Leone is cast when Samurai or another ally has over 100% charge, the effect will simply result in No Effect; their bars will not be reduced to 100%.
- If allies cannot gain charge bar (e.g. Ferry's Shorted), Cuore Di Leone will miss.
- Deus Mil Espada's Weapon Master's Rage III. is a single skill type, the same as
|Likes||Joking around, toying with people|
|Dislikes||Illogical things, cheating|
- Seofon's name in Japanese is "Siete," which is Spanish for "seven."