Lilisette

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Label Rarity SSR.pngCharacterSeries Tie-In icon.pngTie-In
[Moonshade Butterfly]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Lilisette

Npc zoom 3040399000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040399000 02.png

Npc sd 3040399000 01.png

Npc sd 3040399000 02.png

MAX HP 1550
MAX ATK 8250
Element Label Element Wind.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Unknown.png
Style Label Type Balance.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Dagger.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Emiri Katō
How to Recruit
Final Fantasy XI: Mirage Minstrel

ID 3040399000
Char ID 3202
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
NameJP リリゼット
TitleJP 月影の胡蝶
Voice ActorJP 加藤英美里
Release Date 2022-05-09
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

As a chosen Champion of the Dawn Goddess, this dancer of renowned grace and exotic beauty descends upon a new world to exhibit her skills. She inspires allies with her bravery and charm, standing ready to claim the future for all.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Dancer's Fury 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Activate Whirling Edge.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 1742 3.png Thorned Stance 8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Gain Status Repel.pngUnchallenged (1 time)Next DMG received will be ineffective
Duration: Indefinite
and Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
(When caster's Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
lvl is 0:
Raise lvl by 1.)
Ability m 1743 4.png Sensual Dance 8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Inflict Status Charm.pngCharmedAttacks are slightly limited
Strength: 40%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Dual
on all foes.[1]
(When caster's Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
lvl is 1:
Raise lvl by 1.)
Ability m 1744 1.png Whirling Edge 5 turns - Lvl 45
400% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~330,000 per hit).[1]
(Number of hits increased upon each cast [Max: 4].
When caster's Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
lvl is 2:
Raise lvl by 1.)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Troupe Mayakov Dancer Lvl 1
Guaranteed double attacks and ~15% boost to dodge rate.[1]
Upon normal attacks when Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
lvl is 3:
Reset lvl and activate Whirling Edge.
Icon Support Skill.png Vivifying Waltz Lvl 1
When an ally is below 25% HP at end of turn:
Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000) and remove 1 debuff.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Slight chance of a 1-turn cut to skill cooldowns with every normal attack.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithWindAtk.pngWind ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
Individual
  • ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithDodge.pngDodge Rate Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    1%2%3%
  • ZenithHealing.pngHealing
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngSlight chance of a 1-turn cut to skill cooldowns with every normal attack.
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Dancer's Fury

  • Auto-activates the skill Ability m 1744 1.png Whirling Edge400% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~330,000 per hit).
    (Number of hits increased upon each cast [Max: 4].
    When caster's Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
    lvl is 2:
    Raise lvl by 1.)
    after using a charge attack.
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
    • Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
      lvl will also be raised when applicable.

Troupe Mayakov Dancer

  • Auto-activates the skill Ability m 1744 1.png Whirling Edge400% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~330,000 per hit).
    (Number of hits increased upon each cast [Max: 4].
    When caster's Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
    lvl is 2:
    Raise lvl by 1.)
    upon normal attacks when Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
    lvl is 3
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
    • Does not conflict with Skill charge attack.png Dancer's Fury450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
      Activate Whirling Edge.
      's auto-activation.

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Chance of a 1-turn cut to skill cooldowns with every normal attack.[1]
Rank Chance
1★
2★
3★ 5%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability m 1742 3.png Thorned Stance Unknown
Ability m 1743 4.png Sensual Dance Unknown
Ability m 1744 1.png Whirling Edge Unknown

References