Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Sayaka Ohara|
|How to Recruit|
|Holiday Premium Draw|
|A witch has a premonition of a terrible tragedy. With the fate of a loved one in her hands, she sets off to prevent this nightmare from becoming reality. Beyond the fog of the unknown, surely a heartening future awaits.|
|Malleus Caelestis|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Activate O Holy Night Ray.
|Serenade|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All Earth allies gain , , , and .|
|O Holy Night Ray|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 400% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~500,000) and remove 1 buff.
|Land Eruption||9 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| 300%-350% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).
All allies gain .
(From 10th turn onward: Consumes all . Boost to activations based on number consumed [Max: 6 times].)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Earthen Magics|| Lvl 1
||Upon casting Land Eruption: Gain. (Effect is based on number of Magisa's when Land Eruption is cast.)|
|The Jolliest Witch|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to Earth allies' C.A. specs based on their number of
(Takes effect even when Magisa is a sub ally.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to gainupon normal attacks|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Casts the skill
after using her charge attack.
- Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill.
- Activates even if O Holy Night Ray is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- From the 10th turn onward, each consumed also increases the effect by 20% (Max: 120%).
-  grants effects based on the number of Magisa has upon casting :
|Crests||Status||ATK UpUnique modifier||DEF Up||DA Up||TA Up||Morax DMG||Bonus Earth DMG||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
|3||500% Earth damage to a foe
(Damage cap: ~630,000)
- Morax's damage is treated as skill damage.
- If Magisa has zero , she does not gain .
The Jolliest Witch
|Crests||Status||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Provides Magisa a chance to gain  with normal attacks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|O Holy Night Ray||Yes|
- Gamewith, Magisa (Holiday) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/178714