Magisa (Holiday)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3040011000 01.jpgNpc m 3040247000 01.jpg
MagisaMagisa (Holiday)
Rarity SSR.png
[Holy Night Witch]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Magisa

Npc zoom 3040247000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040247000 02.png

Npc sd 3040247000 01.png

Npc sd 3040247000 02.png

MAX HP 1500
MAX ATK 8600
Element Label Element Earth.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Special.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Staff.png Label Weapon Melee.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Sayaka Ohara
How to Recruit
Holiday Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040416200.jpg Holy Night Scepter

ID 3040247000
Char ID 3011
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP マギサ
TitleJP ホーリーナイト・ウィッチ
Voice ActorJP 大原さやか
Release Date 2019-11-30
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

A witch has a premonition of a terrible tragedy. With the fate of a loved one in her hands, she sets off to prevent this nightmare from becoming reality. Beyond the fog of the unknown, surely a heartening future awaits.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Malleus Caelestis 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.[1]
Activate O Holy Night Ray.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Serenade.png Serenade 8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
All Earth allies gain Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
, Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Heal.pngRefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 5% of max HP (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
Ability O Holy Night Ray.png O Holy Night Ray 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
400% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~500,000) and remove 1 buff.
Gain Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Ability Land Eruption.png Land Eruption 9 turns - Lvl 45
300%-350% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).[1]
All allies gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
(From 10th turn onward: Consumes all Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
Hits increased and charge bar effect increased based on number of Wasteland Crests consumed [Max: 6 hits].)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Earthen Magics Lvl 1
Upon casting Land Eruption: Gain Status Earthen Magics.pngEarthen MagicsLvl 1: ATK is boosted /
DEF is boosted /
Lvl 2: Double attack rate is boosted /
Triple attack rate is boosted /
Lvl 3: Morax attacks alongside while in effect /
Lvl 4: Deals bonus earth DMG /
Lvl 5: Charge attack DMG is boosted /
Charge attack DMG cap is boosted
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 4 turns
. (Effect is based on number of Magisa's Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
when Land Eruption is cast.)
Icon Support Skill.png The Jolliest Witch Lvl 1
Boost to Earth allies' C.A. specs based on their number of Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Magisa is a sub ally.)

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithODA.pngOverdrive Attack
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithModeBar.pngOverdrive Curbed
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithSkillDmg.pngSkill Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithSkillDmgCap.pngSkill Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
Perk unknown, please help fill it out
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]

Malleus Caelestis[edit | edit source]

  • Casts the skill Ability O Holy Night Ray.png O Holy Night Ray400% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~500,000) and remove 1 buff.
    Gain Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    Duration: Indefinite
    .
    after using her charge attack.
    • Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill.
    • Activates even if O Holy Night Ray is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.

Land Eruption[edit | edit source]

  • From the 10th turn onward, each Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    consumed also increases the Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +Instantly boosts Charge Bar by
    effect by 20% (Max: 120%).

Earthen Magics[edit | edit source]

  • Status Earthen Magics.pngEarthen MagicsLvl 1: ATK is boosted /
    DEF is boosted /
    Lvl 2: Double attack rate is boosted /
    Triple attack rate is boosted /
    Lvl 3: Morax attacks alongside while in effect /
    Lvl 4: Deals bonus earth DMG /
    Lvl 5: Charge attack DMG is boosted /
    Charge attack DMG cap is boosted
    (Can't be removed)
    grants effects based on the number of Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    Magisa has upon casting Ability Land Eruption.png Land Eruption300%-350% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).
    All allies gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
    Strength: 20%
    .
    (From 10th turn onward: Consumes all Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    .
    Hits increased and charge bar effect increased based on number of Wasteland Crests consumed [Max: 6 hits].)
    :[1]
Lvl Status ATK UpUnique modifier DEF Up DA Up TA Up Morax DMG Bonus Earth DMG C.A. DMG Up C.A. DMG Cap Up
1 Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
30% 50%
2 Status Wasteland Crest 2.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Guaranteed DA 60%
3 Status Wasteland Crest 3.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
500% Earth damage to a foe
(Damage cap: ~630,000)
4 Status Wasteland Crest 4.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
50%
5 Status Wasteland Crest 5.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
100% 50%
  • Morax's damage is treated as skill damage.
  • If Magisa has zero Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    , she does not gain Status Earthen Magics.pngEarthen MagicsLvl 1: ATK is boosted /
    DEF is boosted /
    Lvl 2: Double attack rate is boosted /
    Triple attack rate is boosted /
    Lvl 3: Morax attacks alongside while in effect /
    Lvl 4: Deals bonus earth DMG /
    Lvl 5: Charge attack DMG is boosted /
    Charge attack DMG cap is boosted
    (Can't be removed)
    .

The Jolliest Witch[edit | edit source]

Lvl Status C.A. DMG Up[1] C.A. DMG Cap Up[1]
1 Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
3% 1%
2 Status Wasteland Crest 2.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
6% 2%
3 Status Wasteland Crest 3.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
9% 3%
4 Status Wasteland Crest 4.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
12% 4%
5 Status Wasteland Crest 5.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
15% 5%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit | edit source]