From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Once an outstanding sorcerer, this man reached for forbidden cups in an attempt to flee from his personal demons. Not knowing that his deeds would be appraised, his life fell under temperance, in which he lost his emotions and rejected society. These cups runneth over with magic beyond comprehension—beyond what any living sorcerer can fathom.|
|Eternal Reverie|| Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All Wind allies gain .
Switch to mode.
|Winds of Eternity|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 500% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~440,000) and remove 1 buff.
(When mode is in effect: Auto-activates at end of turn. Gain .)
|Silent Dream|| 7 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 500% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~440,000).
(When mode is in effect: Auto-activates when a foe uses a special attack. Gain .)
|Echoes of Tragedy||6 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| 500% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~440,000).
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).
(When mode is in effect: Auto-activates upon taking damage. Gain )
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Autonomous Tempering|| Lvl 1
|| Start battle in
(Can't attack or cast skills while in effect.
mode ends when fill up with magic 9 times.
When mode ends: 900% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,200,000) and inflict .)
|Temperance Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: All Wind allies gain a random buff upon activating a Wind chain burst.|
|The Hermit Upright|| Lvl 1
||When Switching to Main Ally: Estarriola gains. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Auto-activates immediately after a foe's special attack before any other remaining foes' actions.
Echoes of Tragedy
- Auto-activates only once per turn even when damaged multiple times.
- Grants Wind allies one of the following buffs upon activating a Wind chain burst:
The Hermit Upright
- Grants the same possible buffs as Temperance Reversed.
- This support skill activates when Estarriola switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as or .
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Estarriola to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Estarriola to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Estarriola to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- curerio Estarriola https://twitter.com/curerio/status/1133915832193437696