Monika (Grand)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3040186000 01.jpgNpc m 3040238000 01.jpg
MonikaMonika (Grand)
Rarity SSR.png
[Liberated Sword Flare]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Monika

Npc zoom 3040238000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040238000 02.png

Npc sd 3040238000 01.png

Npc sd 3040238000 02.png

MAX HP 1400
MAX ATK 9000
Element Label Element Wind.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Balance.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Sabre.png Label Weapon Katana.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Ayumi Tsuji
How to Recruit
Premium Gala
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040911500.jpg Sky Ace

ID 3040238000
Char ID 3121
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP モニカ
TitleJP 自由なる剣閃
Voice ActorJP 辻あゆみ
Release Date 2019-09-30
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

The devoted Enforcer invites her protege for a restful day out on the town. Committed fully to relaxing, she takes off her Enforcer uniform in favor of something a little more casual. They spend the afternoon laughing, shopping, and forgetting the stress of their normal responsibilities.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Archon Squallchain Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Activate Violetshock Flicker.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Flash and Thunder.png Flash and Thunder Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
3 turns
3-5 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
500% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).[1]
Gain Status Bonus Damage.png Bonus Superior Elemental DMGDeals bonus superior element DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Duration: 3-5 turns
.
(Boost to specs based on number of casts [Max: 2])
At level 55:
Effect enhanced.
Ability Field Dressing.png Field Dressing Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
3 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Restore 20% of all allies' HP and remove 1 debuff.
(Boost to healing specs based on number of casts [Max: 2])
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
Ability Winds of White Wings.png Winds of White Wings Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
3 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
All Wind allies gain Status CriticalUpWind.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
From 2nd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of enemy's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain Status DamageCapUp.png10% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
Ability Thunderclap Burst.png Thunderclap Burst Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
3 turns
1-2 turns Lvl 45
Remove 1 buff from a foe.
From 2nd cast onward: Also inflict Status Gravity.pngDelayReduce a foe's charge diamonds by 1
.
From 3rd cast onward: Also inflict Status Paralyzed 2.pngParalyzedCan't attack
Duration: 1-2 turnsLocal status effect
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Blitz Schwert Lvl 1
15% boost to Monika's dodge rate.[1]
Violetshock Flicker activates upon dodging.
Icon Support Skill.png Sky Command Lvl 1
Upon Monika using a skill: Gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed Triple Attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
, Status Dodge.png50% Dodge Rate BoostedImmune to DMG and debuffs for a fixed amount while in effect
Strength: 50%Duration: 1 turn
, and Status AggroUpArrow.pngHostility UpMore likely to be attacked
Duration: 1 turn
.[1]

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual ZenithSkillDmgCap.pngSkill Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Perk unknown, please help fill it out
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]

Violetshock Flicker[edit | edit source]

  • Violetshock Flicker activates upon Monika dodging or using her charge attack and has the following effects:[1]

Flash and Thunder[edit | edit source]

  • Status Bonus Damage.png Bonus Superior Elemental DMGDeals bonus superior element DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
    Duration: 3-5 turns
    's effect and duration increases based on the number of casts:[1]
Casts Status Duration
1 Status Bonus Damage.png40% Bonus Superior Elemental DMGDeals bonus superior element DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 40%Duration: 3 turns
3 turns
2 Status Bonus Damage.png60% Bonus Superior Elemental DMGDeals bonus superior element DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 60%Duration: 4 turns
4 turns
3 Status Bonus Damage.png80% Bonus Superior Elemental DMGDeals bonus superior element DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 80%Duration: 5 turns
5 turns

Field Dressing[edit | edit source]

Casts Healing Cap
1 2000
2 2500
3 3000

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit | edit source]