Baal

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is about the recruitable character. For the summon stone, see Baal (Summon). For the raid, see Baal (Raid).

Game Strategy Lore Voice
This character has multiple versions.
BaalBaal (Fire)
[Resonance of the]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Baal
MAX HP 1540
MAX ATK 8320
BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible. 7% DA / 3% TA
Element
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
Style
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.  
Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions None
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Kensho Ono
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Spymur's Clause
ID 3040215000
Char ID 3131
Uncap Limit
NameJP バアル
TitleJP レゾナンス・オブ・ザ
Voice ActorJP 小野賢章
Release Date 2019-05-18
Other Sites gbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
GamewithKamigameHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)
Thunder rings out from the storm; the Sky Realm is filled with sonorous but cruel resonance. Possessed of the power to hear and follow such elemental melodies, he seeks out a long-lost piece of himself. Across his capricious journey, his encounters with mortals have caused his heart to reverberate with inspiration renewed.

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Amplified Resonance 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 30% C.B. DMG UpChain burst DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
and 10% C.B. DMG Cap UpChain Burst DMG Cap Boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
.[1]
(Restore 100 + 20% HP of allies with SessionMultiattack rate, DEF, and hostility are boosted / Deals bonus earth DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
[Healing cap: 2500].)

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Adad Edge 7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
300% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).
Inflict 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.[1]
(Number of activations increased based on ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
lvl [Max: 6 times].)
Session 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Grant SessionMultiattack rate, DEF, and hostility are boosted / Deals bonus earth DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
to caster and an ally.
(Can't grant SessionMultiattack rate, DEF, and hostility are boosted / Deals bonus earth DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
to more than 1 other ally at a time.)
Rock Out 6 turns 180 sec Lvl 45
3-hit, 150% Earth damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~155,000 per hit).[1]
Remove 1 buff from all foes.
Raise TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 180 seconds
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
(When ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
lvl is 5:
Activates twice.)

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Dual Leads Lvl 1
While SessionMultiattack rate, DEF, and hostility are boosted / Deals bonus earth DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
is in effect:
50% boost to double attack rate, 25% boost to triple attack rate, 100% boost to DEF, boost to hostility, and 20% Bonus Earth DMG effect.[2]
(Grants the same effects to an ally with SessionMultiattack rate, DEF, and hostility are boosted / Deals bonus earth DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
effect.)
Resonance Lvl 1
ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl rises by 1 upon chain burst activation (Max: 5).
Buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl.
Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Water DMG reduction to all allies.

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • DEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • HP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • Double Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • Debuff Resistance
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • DEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • HP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • Earth ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Charge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
Individual
  • HP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • Critical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Critical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Debuff Success Rate Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Water DMG reduction to all allies.

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Rock Out

  • Foes afflicted with TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
    Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 180 seconds
    take turn-based damage every turn.
  • TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
    Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 180 seconds
    is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance.
  • TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
    Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 180 seconds
    lvl can also be raised by other parties in a raid.
Lvl Status Turn-based DMG
1 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
10,000
2 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
20,000
3 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
30,000
4 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
40,000
5 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
50,000
6 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
60,000
7 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
70,000
8 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
80,000
9 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
90,000
10 TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
100,000

Resonance

  • Baal does not have to be part of the chain burst for this support skill to take effect.
  • Grants cumulative buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
    lvl:[1]
Lvl Status Buffs Duration
1 ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 15%-5%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
2 ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
20% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 20%Duration: Indefinite
Indefinite
3 ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
4 ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 1000)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
5 ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
Charge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
-

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Reduces Water damageThis is not a damage cut.
    Reduces Water damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
    for all allies.[1]
Rank Reduction
1★ 2%
2★ 4%
3★ 5%
  • If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
    • For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★
Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Adad Edge No
Session No
Rock Out No

References