|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Baal||9.3This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||8.5This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 4This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
Baal is a supportive buffer and debuffer who shines in mid-to-long battles. He weakens enemies with dispel, stackable ATK/DEF Down, and while supporting the party through buffs granted on chain burst activation and his Extended Mastery support skill. He also provides extensive support for himself and one other ally through .
- Grants powerful buffs to himself and his
- 50% boost to double attack rate
- 25% boost to triple attack rate
- 100% boost to DEF
- Boost to hostility
- 20% Bonus Earth DMG effect
- Restores up to 2500 HP on charge attack.
- Reduces the damage the party takes through . (upon chain burst at 3 ) and passive party-wide Water damage reduction through his
- Can dispel an enemy once every 7 turns.
- is gained on any chain burst and does not require Baal to be in it, allowing him to build it up reliably.
- Mediocre personal damage and relatively long ramp-up times to reach full effectiveness on his skills makes him less suited for shorter battles.
- May be less effective in Full Auto, as is not used by FA and parties may not reliably activate chain bursts.
How to Play
Generally,works well on any defensive character due to its DEF and Hostility boost.
- : Alexiel makes good use of Session due to her mediocre innate multiattack rate, and its DEF and Hostility boost helps serve as a stopgap while is down.
: Sara appreciates Session's boost, even moreso than Alexiel.
- She wants to take hits to gain the full effects of as soon as possible, but only has and one Hostility EMP node to direct attacks towards herself. Session's Hostility boost will help with this.
- One of Sara's major weaknesses is a lack of self-healing to keep up with the damage she takes. Baal's charge attacks while in Session with her will help maintain her HP.
- Sara's party-wide damage mitigation through . , , and keeps allies' HP up for Baal's from
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2020-08-03|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Baal.