Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1788 / 2088Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||10788 / 12888Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Banjo Ginga|
|How to Recruit|
|Fully-upgraded Eight-Life Katana|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|One of the Eternals—they who stand astride the skies and across the path of any would-be calamity. This undefeated swordmaster always seeks to improve his skills. His sword does not discriminate between good and evil, but he will never cut down the weak. The powerless watch as he brings down the most fearsome of monsters; to them, he appears as a champion of justice.|
|Almighty Flurry|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Eahta gains .
| After 5★:
| 500%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Eahta gains and .
All allies gain .
|Open Spirit|| 6 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 85This skill is enhanced again at level 85.
(Uses 10% of charge bar)
At level 85:
Buff increased to .
Charge bar cost removed.
Also gain .
|Purgatory|| 2 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Transfer charge bar evenly to all other allies.
(Uses 30% of charge bar)
|Dance of the Gods|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
| Drain a foe's mode bar and gain up to
At level 95:
Also gain 1 stack (Max: 3).
|Eight-Life's Pilgrimage||Ready in 10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use.||-|| Lvl 100
||Gainand (Can't recast)|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Blade God|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
| Has a maximum charge bar limit of 200%. Charge bar fills up 100% faster.
At level 90:
Also boosts double attack rate by 20%.
|Devil Divine|| Lvl 95
||Amplify damage against Water foes by 20%.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to other allies' charge bar upon using a chain burst of 2 or more chains.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Transcendence||Requires level 110.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
has the following effects.
- If charge attack is used once: Increase C.A. modifier with 20%The C.A. will effectively be 520% at 5★ and 10% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- If used twice in one turn: Increase C.A. modifier with 100%The C.A. will effectively be 600% at 5★ and 30% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- stacks with other cap-breaking effects such as and .
- The distributed charge bar to other allies is unaffected by charge bar gain effects, but is affected by .
- The amount of charge bar other allies gain is based on the number of allies except Eahta. Eahta consumes 30% charge bar regardless of the number of allies.
Dance of the Gods
- Eahta only gains an Aiki stack if he drains the maximum amount of mode bar (30%). Accordingly, he will not gain stacks if the target does not have enough mode bar or is in break.
- Buffs are based on the number of  stacks and are shown in the following table:
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpUnique Modifier||DEF Up||DA Up||TA Up||DMG Cap Up|
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Eahta is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- This does not stack with Gauntlet of Uriel
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Boost to other allies' charge bar when a 2 or more chain burst occurs.
- Eahta does not have to be part of the chain burst.
- Is affected by and .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Dance of the Gods||No|
|A white and black garb that marks an auspicious beginning to a new year. Pure colors for a pure soul with great power. May the year be ever in his favor.|
|Outfit Name||Warrior's Ceremony|
|How to Get||2019 New Year Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Almighty Flurry|
- Great Sundome http://greatsundome.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/12/27/131225
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/54613
- GBF-Wiki オクトー http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?cmd=read&page=%A5%AA%A5%AF%A5%C8%A1%BC%20%28SSR%29#e4305ab9