Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1788 / 2088Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||10788 / 12888Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Banjō Ginga|
|How to Recruit|
|Fully-upgraded Eight-Life Katana|
|One of the Eternals—they who stand astride the skies and across the path of any would-be calamity. This undefeated swordmaster always seeks to improve his skills. His sword does not discriminate between good and evil, but he will never cut down the weak. The powerless watch as he brings down the most fearsome of monsters; to them, he appears as a champion of justice.|
|Almighty Flurry|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Eahta gains .
| After 5★:
| 500%Massive Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,020,000).
Eahta gains and .
All allies gain .
| After Stage 1 Transcendence:
Ethereal Blade, Fangs of Purification
| 550%Massive Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,300,000).
Eahta gains and .
All allies gain and .
|Open Spirit|| 6 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 85This skill is enhanced again at level 85.
⇯ Lvl 130This skill is enhanced again at level 130.
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
At level 85:
Buff increased to .
Charge bar cost removed.
Also gain .
At level 130:
Also gain .
|Purgatory|| 1 turn
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Transfer charge bar evenly to all other allies.
(Consumes 30% of charge bar.)
|Dance of the Gods|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
. If successful, gain .|
At level 95:
Also gain 1 (Max: 3).
|Eight-Life's Pilgrimage||Ready in 10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use.||-|| Lvl 100
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Blade God|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
| Has a maximum charge bar limit of 200%.
100% boost to charge bar gain.
At level 90:
Also boosts double attack rate by 20%.
|Devil Divine|| Lvl 95
||AmplifySeraphic modifier damage against Water foes by 20%.|
|Eight Ways to Sunder|| Lvl 120
⇧ Lvl 150This skill is enhanced at level 150.
| 80% boost to chain burst damage and 50% boost to chain burst damage cap.
At level 150:
All allies also gain and for 0.5 turns upon using a chain burst.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to other allies' charge bar upon using a chain burst of 2 or more chains.|
|Transcendence Extended Mastery Support Skill|| Lvl 130:
|Chance of 1-turn cut to skill cooldowns upon using charge attack.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Uncapping to Transcendence Stage 1 and Stage 4 permanently grants Extended Mastery Star Cap +5.
- stacks with other boosts to damage cap effects such as and .
-  's effect changes based on the number of charge attacks Eahta is using within the turn.
|Number of Activations||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
- Charge bar distributed to other allies is unaffected by charge bar gain effects, but is affected by .
- The amount of charge bar other allies gain is based on the number of allies except Eahta. Eahta consumes 30% charge bar regardless of the number of allies.
Dance of the Gods
- Eahta will gain regardless of whether the was successful or not.
- Buffs are based on the number of  and are shown in the following table:
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpUnique Modifier||DEF Up||DA Up||TA Up||DMG Cap Up|
- The DMG Cap Up effect stacks with the DMG Cap Up from . 's
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Eahta is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- This does not stack with Gauntlet of Uriel
Eight Ways to Sunder
- Eahta does not have to be part of the chain burst for this support skill to take effect.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Boost to other allies' charge bar when a 2 or more chain burst occurs.
- Eahta does not have to be part of the chain burst.
- Is affected by and .
Transcendence Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance of 1-turn cut to Eahta's skill cooldowns upon charge attack.
- Can activate multiple times in a turn.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Dance of the Gods||No|
|A white and black garb that marks an auspicious beginning to a new year. Pure colors for a pure soul with great power. May the year be ever in his favor.|
|Outfit Name||Warrior's Ceremony|
|How to Get||2019 New Year Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Almighty Flurry|
- Great Sundome http://greatsundome.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/12/27/131225
- GameWith, Eahta. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/54613
- Kamigame, Eahta. https://kamigame.jp/グラブル/キャラクター/SSR/限界超越オクトー.html
- GBF-Wiki オクトー http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?cmd=read&page=%A5%AA%A5%AF%A5%C8%A1%BC%20%28SSR%29#e4305ab9
- @ShiroAkitsu Aiki and Caim, https://twitter.com/ShiroAkitsu/status/1371046143409360898