Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1280 / 1520Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||9600 / 11400Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+600Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Jurota Kosugi|
|How to Recruit|
|The winged king wanders the sky, searching for an unknown power to bring a new dawn to a doomed people. He is a reliable and energetic man, but he has a deadly weakness shared by all in the Family of Feathers.|
|Sol Ruptura|| Massive Wind damage to a foe.
| After 5★:
Sol Ruptura ++
| Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Gain and .
|Adamant Solace|| 9 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
. Self-inflict .|
At level 55:
Buff increased to .
At level 100:
upgraded to .
No longer self-inflict .
Also gain .
|Strike Solace|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gain and .|
|Stormwind's Solace|| 7 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
At level 90:
Instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|The Lord of Wings|| Lvl 1
|| Reduce damage taken by 20% from foes with
300% Wind damage to a foe upon triple attacks (Damage cap: ~250,000).
Inflict on a foe upon triple attacks.
|Hulking Wings|| Lvl 95
||5% boost to triple attack rate for all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to critical hit rate against foes with.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 4 Story: The Storm Guardian to unlock his first Fate Episode.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Lady Grey.
- Gains +600 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
is active, Nezahualpilli will be unable to be debuffed by enemies for the full duration.
- This does not apply for debuffs caused by allies.
- Stormwind's Solace is the same as a normal attack and takes into account any active buffs that would affect a normal attack.
- As such, it will automatically perform a triple attack from its own buff and trigger the full effects of his The Lord of Wings support skill.
- It will not perform a charge attack.
The Lord of Wings
- is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance.
- The 300% damages upon triple attack is not affected by
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance to perform a critical hit attack when foe is afflicted with .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
Wings of the Eagle King
|This garb mimics the stately form of the Eagle King, striving to match the power of the noble itself. It is comprised entirely out of luminous rainbow feathers, symbolizing bravery. Only one deemed worthy of ruling over all others is permitted to wear it.|
|Outfit Name||Wings of the Eagle King|
|How to Get|
The Dragonblood War
|Charge Attack||Sol Ruptura|
|Notes||Does not have new voice lines.|
Uses Nezahualpilli's 5★ sprite in battle.
- Hecate_mk2 Nezahualpilli https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/1135879841306202114
- GameWith, Nezahualpilli https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/20986