Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Asami Seto|
|How to Recruit|
|Once tied down by a grudge and an evil blade, this warrior has been freed with the help of an old friend. As her eyes slowly recover from the deterioration caused by the curse, she learns to look away from her sword and search for something new to devote herself to.|
|Shimei|| 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Extend the duration of by 2 turns.
(4-hit, 100% Bonus Wind damage to foe [Damage cap: ~180,000 per hit] when is in effect.)
|Tesshin|| 7 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Ittou|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 4-hit, 150% Wind damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~145,000 per hit).
Inflict and .
(Restore caster's HP [Healing cap: 2500] when is in effect.)
|Rusen||8 turns|| 180 sec /
| Lvl 45
|| 4-hit, 150% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).
Inflict and .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Journey of Self-Discovery|| Lvl 1
||Guaranteed triple attacks, amplifySeraphic modifier normal attack damage by 20%, and 25% hit to normal attack accuracy.|
|Clashing Blades|| Lvl 1
|| When a foe uses a special attack:
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
grants the following effects:
- 100% / 20% Critical Up100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.
- Elemental DMG dealt will be treated as superior to the target's element. This results in the following effects:
- Can critical hit any element
- 50% boost to Elemental ATK is applied to any elemental damage dealt
- 25% boost to normal attack accuracy
- Auto-activates the skill after a foe uses a special attack.
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
Journey of Self-Discovery
- Normal attack accuracy is checked for each attack in a multiattack.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|