Aliza (Summer)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Game Strategy Lore Voice
This character has multiple versions.
Stan and AlizaAliza (Event)Aliza (Water)AlizaAliza (Summer)
Summer
[Blazing Sun Princess]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Aliza
MAX HP 1268
MAX ATK 11260
BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible. 10% DA / 5% TA
Element
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
Style
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions None
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Natsumi Takamori
How to Recruit
Summer Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Sunset Blaze
ID 3040474000
Char ID 2015
Uncap Limit
NameJP アリーザ
TitleJP 炎天の陽姫
Voice ActorJP 高森奈津美
Release Date 2023-07-31
Other Sites gbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
GamewithKamigameHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)
Always full of positivity and determination, this young woman spends a relaxing time at the beach. Her smile is as bright as the summer sun as she enjoys herself to the fullest for an unforgettable experience.

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Coronet Flamekick 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.[1]
Activate Inextinguishable Guard.

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Aquaring's Aegis 8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Gain Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
, Dispel Cancel (1 time)Buffs can't be removed or shortened (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
, and 10% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
(When Heat HazeGains effects in order based on lvl: Boost to ATK and DEF / Deal multiattacks / Amplify normal attack DMG (Max: 3 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl is 3:
Affects all Wind allies.)
Inextinguishable Guard 9 turns
Lvl 75:
8 turns
3 turns /
1 turn
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
All Wind allies gain 100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
, 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and 40% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 40%
Duration: 1 turn Earth Damage Cut.
.[1]
Rainshower Blossom 7 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
Gain Rainshower BlossomCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP) / More likely to be attacked / Boost to number of counters for Beach Blush (2 hits) / Can't normal attack or use charge attack (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
Duration: 3 turns
.

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Beach Blush Lvl 1
35% hit to charge bar gain, 300% full-force counter upon taking damage (2 hits), and 500% Wind damage to a foe upon countering (Damage cap: ~635,000).[1]
Seconds, Please! Lvl 1
Raise Heat HazeGains effects in order based on lvl: Boost to ATK and DEF / Deal multiattacks / Amplify normal attack DMG (Max: 3 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 at end of turn after countering (Max: 3).
(Gain effects in order based on lvl:
1: 30% boost to ATKMultiplier: Perpetuity and 100% boost to DEF.
2: Deal multiattacks.
3: Amplify normal attack damage by 20%.)[1]

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • DEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Double Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • Critical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Charge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • DEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • HP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • Critical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Earth Damage Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
Individual
  • Critical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Stamina
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    SmallMediumBig6% damage at 100% HP to 2% at 0% HP
  • Hostility Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +5+8+10
  • Hostility Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +5+8+10
  • Perk unknown, please help fill it out

Gameplay Notes

Coronet Flamekick

  • Auto-activates the skill  Inextinguishable GuardAll Wind allies gain 100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
    Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
    , 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
    Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
    , and 40% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 40%
    Duration: 1 turn Earth Damage Cut.
    .
    after using a charge attack.
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.

Rainshower Blossom

  • Rainshower BlossomCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP) / More likely to be attacked / Boost to number of counters for Beach Blush (2 hits) / Can't normal attack or use charge attack (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
    Duration: 3 turns
    grants the following effects:
    • Undying effect
    • Full Hostility effect
    • 2-hit boost to  Beach Blush35% hit to charge bar gain, 300% full-force counter upon taking damage (2 hits), and 500% Wind damage to a foe upon countering (Damage cap: ~635,000).'s number of counterattacks
    • Can't attack
  • In Battle System 2.0, Aliza cannot Guard while Rainshower BlossomCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP) / More likely to be attacked / Boost to number of counters for Beach Blush (2 hits) / Can't normal attack or use charge attack (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
    Duration: 3 turns
    is in effect.

Beach Blush

  • Aliza counterattacks 2 times upon taking any number of damaging hits.
    • Counterattacks increase to 4 times with Rainshower BlossomCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP) / More likely to be attacked / Boost to number of counters for Beach Blush (2 hits) / Can't normal attack or use charge attack (Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
      Duration: 3 turns
      .
  • 500% Wind damage activates for each counterattack.
    • This damage is treated as skill damage.

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★
Uncap 2★
Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Aquaring's Aegis No
Inextinguishable Guard Yes
Rainshower Blossom No

Outfits

Sahara Musafir

Aliza is presented with this garment from her mother before setting out to track down the origins of the phoenix techniques passed down from her grandfather. It features vivid colors that accent her natural beauty in addition to protecting her from the harsh sandstorms and intense sunlight of Tahar Island.
Outfit Name Sahara Musafir
How to Get Dancing Avengers: Flames of the Heart
Release Date 2019-08-28
Charge Attack Jaws of the Tiger
ID 3710111000

Yozora no Shizuku

This inspired ruby ensemble is certain to steal onlookers' hearts. It's the perfect fit for can-do spirits with a sensitive side. A Sierokarte exclusive.
Outfit Name Yozora no Shizuku
How to Get ヨゾラのシズク」CD - Bonus Serial Code
Release Date 2016-06-22
Charge Attack Talons of the Phoenix
Home Music ヨゾラのシズク」 (Inst.)
ID 3710022000
Notes Recruits Aliza (Event) if unobtained.

Has character banter with Jessica's Yozora no Shizuku outfit.

References