Robomi

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This article is about the recruitable Premium Draw character. For the summon stone, see Robomi Rocket. For the side story, see Robomi (Side Story).

  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3030079000 01.jpgNpc m 3040155000 01.jpg
Robomi (Event)Robomi
Rarity SSR.png
[Heartful Steel Soldier]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Robomi

Npc zoom 3040155000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040155000 02.png

Npc sd 3040155000 01.png

Npc sd 3040155000 02.png

MAX HP 1260
MAX ATK 9700
Element Label Element Light.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Unknown.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Gun.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Keiko Han
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040509200.jpg Railgun

ID 3040155000
Char ID 2067
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP ロボミ
TitleJP 愛宿せし鋼の戦士
Voice ActorJP 潘恵子
Release Date 2018-03-31
Home MusicThe BGM that plays when this character's art is displayed on the Home Page.
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

This steel warrior was once scattered to the light, but the voices of those who love her restart her gears of justice. With love and bravery burning brightly within her steel body, she stands against a new wave of danger.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Hyper Sonic Smasher 1250%Unworldly Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,150,000).[1] Uses 3 Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.

(Can only be used when Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
are at 3 or above)

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Repulsor Storm.png Repulsor Storm 1 turn 1 turn /
180 sec
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Light damage to a foe. Inflict 10% Status DefenseDownStack.pngDEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)

Strength: 10% (Max: 20%)
Duration: 180 seconds
(Max: 20%).
Gain Status Maximum Output.pngMaximum OutputTriple attack rate is boosted (1 time) / Deals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks (1 time)

Strength: 100% / 50%
Duration: Until used / 1 turns
[2]
(Uses 1 Status Ammo 1.pngAmmoPreloaded Robomi-specialized ammo. Consumed when skills are used.
/ Can't be used once Status Ammo 1.pngAmmoPreloaded Robomi-specialized ammo. Consumed when skills are used.
runs out)

At level 55:
Status Maximum Output.pngMaximum OutputTriple attack rate is boosted (1 time) / Deals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks (1 time)

Strength: 100% / 80%
Duration: Until used / 1 turns
's bonus Light damage effect increased to 80%.
Ability Iris Arc.png Iris Arc Ready in
3 turns3-turn cooldown at the start of battle
/
6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
1000% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).[2]
(Uses 2 Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
)
Ability Blaster Array.png Blaster Array 6 turns 5 turns Lvl 45
Gain Status Booster Activated.pngBooster ActivatedATK is boosted / Chance of lowering DMG taken (Can't be removed)

Strength: 50% /
70% chance to reduce damage taken by 30%
Multiplier: Unique
Duration: 5 turns
.[2]
(Uses 1 Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Power Converter Lvl 1
Gain 2 Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
every time other allies buff or heal Robomi
(Start battle with 5 Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
and 3 Status Ammo 1.pngAmmoPreloaded Robomi-specialized ammo. Consumed when skills are used.
/ Max: 5 Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
/ Can't recover Ammo)
Icon Support Skill.png High Mobility Chassis Lvl 1
Can use each damage skill up to twice in one turn
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Chance to not consume Ammo upon using Repulsor Storm

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithLightAtk.pngLight ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Individual ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithSkillDmgCap.pngSkill Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngChance to not consume Ammo upon using Repulsor Storm
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit]

  • Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
    and Status Ammo 1.pngAmmoPreloaded Robomi-specialized ammo. Consumed when skills are used.
    are fully restored upon being revived.

Hyper Sonic Smasher[edit]

  • Upon using a charge attack, changes the BGM to Robomi.
    • Has no effect on gameplay.
    • BGM changing upon charge attack can be toggled in the character details page.

Iris Arc[edit]

  • The 3-turn cooldown will not count down if Robomi is a sub party member.
  • Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.

Power Converter[edit]

  • Robomi only gains Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
    when skills with a yellow or green border are used which target Robomi.
    • The skill does not have to actually heal or grant a buff.
    • Skills with other border colors do not trigger the cooldown reduction, even if they provide a buff or a heal.
  • Examples:
    • Amira's Ability PowerWithin.png Power WithinAbsorb 15% of a foe's mode bar and 10% of all allies' charge bars.
      At level 75:
      Foe mode bar absorption increased to 20%.
      At level 100:
      Foe mode bar absorption increased to 40%.
      Allies' charge bars absorption reduced to 5% (Amira gains 20% charge bar for each ally absorbed).
      Also gain Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png50% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)

      Strength: 50%
      Duration: Indefinite
      .
      restores Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
      after its level 100 upgrade even though it does not grant any buffs to Robomi.
    • Kumbhira's Ability Reckless Abandon.png Reckless Abandon500% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
      All allies gain Status Reckless Abandon.pngReckless AbandonDouble attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / DMG and DMG cap for one-foe attacks and counterattacks are boosted (Can't be removed)

      Duration: 3 turns
      . (Boost to specs based on number of casts [Max: 5].)
      does not restore Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
      , even though it does grant a buff.
    • Conan's Ability Sleeping Kogoro.png Sleeping KogorōPut Kogorō to sleep and gain Status Sleeping Kogoro.pngSleeping KogorōConan is focusing on reasoning (Can't attack or use skills)
      for 3 turns.
      At level 55:
      Effect enhanced.
      only gives Robomi 2 Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
      on skill use (through the party-buffs it provides), and does not provide additional Status Power Cells (Robomi) 1.pngPower CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
      over the next three turns of buffs.
      • This applies to any other skills that heal or apply buffs over multiple turns.

Extended Mastery Support Skill[edit]

  • Each star increases the chance that Status Ammo 1.pngAmmoPreloaded Robomi-specialized ammo. Consumed when skills are used.
    is not consumed when using Repulsor Storm.[2]
Rank Probability
1★ 10%
2★ 30%
3★ 40%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit]

  1. jpokiehl Ougi DMG Cap https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/990967518196989952
  2. 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/97672