From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Keiko Han|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Home MusicThe BGM that plays when this character's art is displayed on the Home Page.|
|This steel warrior was once scattered to the light, but the voices of those who love her restart her gears of justice. With love and bravery burning brightly within her steel body, she stands against a new wave of danger.|
|Hyper Sonic Smasher|| 1250%Unworldly Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,150,000). Uses 3
(Can only be used when are at 3 or above)
|Repulsor Storm||1 turn|| 1 turn /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Light damage to a foe. Inflict 10%
(Uses 1 / Can't be used once runs out)
At level 55:
's bonus Light damage effect increased to 80%.
|Iris Arc|| Ready in
3 turns3-turn cooldown at the start of battle /
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 1000% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).
(Uses 2 )
|Blaster Array||6 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Gain 
(Uses 1 )
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Power Converter|| Lvl 1
|| Gain 2
every time other allies buff or heal Robomi|
(Start battle with 5 and 3 / Max: 5 / Can't recover Ammo)
|High Mobility Chassis|| Lvl 1
||Can use each damage skill up to twice in one turn|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to not consume Ammo upon using Repulsor Storm|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- and are fully restored upon being revived.
Hyper Sonic Smasher
- Upon using a charge attack, changes the BGM to Robomi.
- Has no effect on gameplay.
- BGM changing upon charge attack can be toggled in the character details page.
- The 3-turn cooldown will not count down if Robomi is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Robomi only gains
when skills with a yellow or green border are used which target Robomi.
- The skill does not have to actually heal or grant a buff.
- Skills with other border colors do not trigger the cooldown reduction, even if they provide a buff or a heal.
- Amira's restores after its level 100 upgrade even though it does not grant any buffs to Robomi.
- Kumbhira's does not restore , even though it does grant a buff.
- Conan's only gives Robomi 2 on skill use (through the party-buffs it provides), and does not provide additional over the next three turns of buffs.
- This applies to any other skills that heal or apply buffs over multiple turns.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance that  is not consumed when using Repulsor Storm.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- jpokiehl Ougi DMG Cap https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/990967518196989952
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/97672