Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Zeta and Vaseraga (Halloween)||Vaseraga||Vaseraga (Earth)||Vaseraga (Fire)|
|MAX HP||1410 / 1680Fully uncapped HP at MAX level. (+210Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||10560 / 12540Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+630Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Fumihiko Tachiki|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|He was unable to banish the shadows clinging to him, dyeing him the color of the abyss. As he struggled, he committed sin after sin until everything he cared about was taken from him. Finally forced to acknowledge his fall, he picked up a great scythe and donned ominous armor. The day of this wounded lion's redemption is still far off.|
|Bloody Moon||Massive Dark damage to a foe.|
| After 5★:
| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
|Great Scythe Grynoth|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~450,000).
|Instinction|| 8 turns
| Lvl 90:
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| 500% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~800,000).
At level 75:
Damage increased to 550%.
At level 90:
Damage increased to 800%.
Now hits all foes.
Also gain .
When is in effect: Auto-activates upon being targeted by a foe.
|Forgotten Tales|| 7 turns
| 3 turns
| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 100This skill is enhanced at level 100.
, , and .|
(Consumes 25% of max HP.)
At level 100:
Buffs' duration increased to 5 turns.
Also gain and .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Grynoth's Pact|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Vaseraga's DEF based on how low HP is.|
|Feel No Pain|| Lvl 95
|| Vaseraga won't be knocked out for the first 20 turns.
When Vaseraga is above 25% HP: Debuff immunity and buffs can't be removed.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to DEF and hostility.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Zeta, and Rosine.
- Gains +630 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +210 HP after completing a second one.
has the following effects:
- 500% Skill DMG Up
- 100% Skill DMG Cap Up
- is not consumed upon casting damage skills.
- After lvl 90, upon Vaseraga being targeted by a foe.
- Can only auto-activate once per turn.
- Activates even if Instinction is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Grynoth's Pact grants a DEF boost based on the following HP:
|100% - 76%||0%|
|75% - 51%||50%|
|50% - 26%||100%|
|25% - 0%||200%|
Feel No Pain
- Debuffs such as  and leave Vaseraga with 1 HP.
- Does not prevent instant knock out effects such as Luna's , Death's , or Ultimate Bahamut (Impossible)'s special attack, "Reason's Transcendence".
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Great Scythe Grynoth||Yes|
Dawn's Ebony Scythe
|Roaming about as if bereft of all emotion in the dead of the night, this warrior seeks finality with every swing of his scythe. It is only when his frayed frame comes across companions by the bonfire that his heart pulses back to life. Cutting through the chaff between the darkness and the fire, the bluish-brown tint of a new dawn points him toward the light.|
|Outfit Name||Dawn's Ebony Scythe|
|How to Get||Spaghetti Syndrome|
- GameWith, Vaseraga https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/21128
- YouTube, Zakusho https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-0jdLxXC8&feature=youtu.be