|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Vaseraga is a very powerful damage dealer and off-tank. True to his character, he hits hard while he shakes off damage.
- Very high damage potential thanks to his auto-skill casts and innate enmity activation.
- Extremely tanky unit that literally cannot die for 20 turns in most situations.
- Draws attacks away from party thanks to his 5 turn hostility up, especially nifty when you aim to keep your allies at low hp to activate enmity but require external support to keep them from being hit to death.
- A lack of innate multi-attack means he will suffer from only being able to single attack most of the time, while this is offset partially by his ability to consistently dish out damage with Aubade Grynoth and Instinction, he may feel sluggish. Nevertheless, consistently taking damage alongside Great Scythe Grynoth's occasional Charge Bar fill can help fill his bar as well.
- His value diminishes after 20 turns, however he can still take hits even at low health thanks to his buffs.
- Axe characters are very few and far between among Dark characters. Before access to Hollowsky Axe, mid-game players may find his lack of synergy with other units when choosing an Atma/Ultima weapon to be problematic.
How to Play
Cast Forgotten Tales whenever you can and let him rip, not much else is required to support him as he is a very self sufficient character, good for players with developing grids as well as end game players who need a juggernaut to push past triggers.
Prior to his 5★ he is still able to take hits and deal immense skill damage, but his true potential lies behind his 5★ uncap. is a damage skill that does respectable damage while giving him 20% charge bar, which helps to offset his low multi-attack potential.
is a powerful nuke, which only becomes better after level 90 which lets him cast it whenever he gets hit after gaining the buff. At level 90, he also gains . is a powerful multi-buff that gives him ATK up, DEF up and at the cost of 25% of his HP, and at Level 100 the duration increases from 3 to 5 turns while also giving him a very nice 20% Damage Cap increase and the ability to attack all enemies when normal attacking.
is essential to his playstyle by giving him more defense the lower HP he has, and allows him to become an unkillable juggernaut for 20 turns. Keep in mind, some raids may have field effects that kill units who are at a certain HP threshold which will kill Vaseraga even with Feel No Pain. All this combined contributes to one of Dark's most accessible damage dealers while also being able to draw hits away from the team, making him a very respectable party slot in enmity based Dark teams.
- helps immensely to offset Vaseraga's low multi attack by giving him guaranteed Triple Attack through , while also further boosting his damage thanks to her unique buffs. Because of his high defense, the defense penalty is very negligible.
- , , are all characters that benefit from lower HP due to their enmity based kits, Vaseraga can help ensure they can continue to hit hard and not die to stray attacks.
- is a glass cannon that will greatly benefit from Vaseraga's ability to draw attacks, both characters also benefit from shared synergy in Hollowsky Axe.
- grids will contribute to Vaseraga's enmity playstyle, for grids consider stocking up on or copies, the latter will help boost his skill damage even further thanks to the skill cap boost.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2020-04-24|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Vaseraga.
PrioritiesProritize 3 stars in Dark Attack, then 3 stars in Enmity, then 3x3 stars in Critical, then 3 stars in Charge Attack Damage.
|Last update: 2020-05-02|