Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX ATK||9580 (+630Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Shigeru Chiba|
|How to Recruit|
|Betrayed by his dear apprentice, this bladesman renounced the mortal world. His faith would only be restored when a certain young person came to lead him back to civilization. He finally cast off his angler's disguise when his apprentice's long-lost sword reappeared.|
|Ultimate Flash|| Massive Water damage to a foe.
Consumes all .
Deals 333,333 plain damage for each Triple Shroud consumed (Max: 999,999).
|Awakening|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400%-500% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~620,000).
(When 1 is consumed: Activates twice.)
|Hymn of the Hundreds|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
(When 1 is consumed: Also gain .)
|Perpetual Rotation||15 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Lost for Words|| Lvl 1
|| Gain 3
every 4 turns.|
50% hit to ATK, 50% hit to DEF, and +20 boost to hostility when Yodarha has no Triple Shrouds.
(Consumes 1 upon attack and skill use.)
|Twin Blades|| Lvl 1
||Guaranteed triple attacks when Yodarha has.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Yodarha starts the battle with 3 .
- is fully restored upon being revived.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Mirin.
- Gains +630 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
Lost for Words
- The turn counter to restore stacks is kept when transitioning between multi-wave battles.
- The turn counter is also active when Yodarha is in the backline, but he will not restore any Shrouds while in the back.
- Shroud is not restored if Yodarha is autorevived at the end of the turn when Shrouds are supposed to be restored. The turn counter is not reset when Yodarha is knocked out.
- When Yodarha has 0 Triple Shrouds active, the probability he gets targeted is 50% in a 4-man party (Hostility increased by +20).
- are not consumed if the initial charge attack damage defeats the target before the plain damage attempts to hit. However, 1 is still consumed normally.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every normal attack, has a chance to gain  .
|Rank||ATK UpUnique Stackable modifier||Chance|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Awakening||Yes||Copies the base effect.|
|Hymn of the Hundreds||Yes||Copies the base effect.|