From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
[Phantasmagorical Bewitching Swordsman]
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Shigeru Chiba|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Betrayed by his dear apprentice, this bladesman renounced the mortal world. His faith would only be restored when a certain young person came to lead him back to civilization. He finally cast off his angler's disguise when his apprentice's long-lost sword reappeared.|
|Ultimate Flash||Massive Water damage to one enemy. Consumes all remainingand deals 333,333 plain damage for each Triple Shroud consumed (Max: 999,999).|
|Awakening|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|400%-500% Water damage to one enemy. Activates twice if Yodarha has.|
|Hymn of the Hundreds|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gain. Gain if Yodarha has .|
|Perpetual Rotation||15 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|Lost for Words|| Lvl 1
||Gain 3every 4 turns. 50% reduced ATK, 50% reduced DEF, and increased hostility when Yodarha has no Triple Shrouds. Attacks and skills use .|
|Twin Blades|| Lvl 1
||100% triple attack rate whenis active.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus|
- Yodarha starts the battle with 3 .
Lost for Words
- The turn counter to restore stacks is kept when transitioning between multi-wave battles.
- The turn counter is also active when Yodarha is in the backline, but he will not restore any Shrouds while in the back.
- Shroud is not restored if Yodarha is autorevived at the end of the turn when Shrouds are supposed to be restored. The turn counter is not reset when Yodarha is knocked out.
- When Yodarha has 0 Triple Shrouds active, the probability he gets targeted is 50% in a 4-man party (Hostility increased by +20).
- All Shroud stacks are not consumed if the initial Charge Attack damage kills the target before the plain damage attempts to hit. However, one Shroud stack is still consumed normally.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every auto attack, has a chance to gain 
- The duration of the buff is indefinite.
ATK UpUnique modifier
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|