From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Betrayed by his dear apprentice, this bladesman renounced the mortal world. His faith would only be restored when a certain young person came to lead him back to civilization. He finally cast off his angler's disguise when his apprentice's long-lost sword reappeared.|
|Min HP: 216||Max HP: 1150||Min ATK: 1800||Max ATK: 9580|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Awakening|| 6 turns
Lvl 55: 5 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|400%-500% Water damage to one enemy. Activates twice if Yodarha has.|
|Hymn of the Hundreds|| 8 turns
Lvl 75: 7 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gain. Gain if Yodarha has .|
|Perpetual Rotation||15 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|Lost for Words||1||Restoreto 3 every 4 turns. 50% reduced ATK and 50% reduced DEF when Yodarha has no Triple Shrouds. Normal attacks and skills consume .|
|Twin Blades||1||100% triple attack rate whenis active.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Ultimate Flash||Massive Water damage to one enemy. Consumes all remainingand deals 333,333 plain damage for each Triple Shroud consumed (Max: 999,999).|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||ヨダルラーハ||JP Title||変幻自在の妖剣士|
|JP Voice Actor||千葉繁||Release Date||2015-11-19|
- Yodarha starts the battle with
Lost for Words
- English translation for Lost for Words somewhat inaccurately states Yodarha gains "1 Triple Shroud" every four turns, implying just one stack, but it restores the full three. Perpetual Rotation is also worded a bit vaguely in game in the same way.
- The turn counter to restore stacks is kept when transitioning between multi-wave battles.
- The turn counter is also active when Yodarha is in the backline, but he will not restore any Shrouds while in the back.
- Shroud is not restored if Yodarha is autorevived at the end of the turn when Shrouds are supposed to be restored. The turn counter is not reset when Yodarha is knocked out.
- All Shroud stacks are not consumed if the initial Charge Attack damage kills the target before the plain damage attempts to hit. However, one Shroud stack is still consumed normally.