From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|MAX ATK||7900 (+480Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Miyu Takagi|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A girl born and raised on an island far to the east, she loves samurai culture. She leaves home to expand her horizons, leaving traces of her smile and unique swordplay wherever she wanders.|
| 100% Charge Bar
| 350% Wind damage to a foe.
| 200% Charge Bar
| 700% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~3,264,000).
10-hit, 100% Bonus Wind damage (Damage cap: ~16,500 per hit).
|Swordstorm|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|4-hit Wind damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~110,000 per hit).|
|Phoenix Plume Stance|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
for up to 3 hits and .|
At level 65:
|Harmony Complete|| Ready in
3 turns3-turn cooldown at start of battle. / 12 turns12-turn cooldown upon use.
|-|| Lvl 35
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Revolving Phoenix|| Lvl 1
||200% charge bar maximum limit, but 20% reduced DEF.|
|Dripping Water Hollows Stone|| Lvl 1
|| Gain 1
with every attack and skill use|
(Max: 10. Ends upon taking damage.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to charge bar upon using Swordstorm|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Yodarha (SSR).
- Gains +480 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- The bonus damage is considered skill damage, so it is affected by Skill DMG Cap Boosted effects and not Charge Attack DMG Cap Boosted effects.
- The 3-turn cooldown will not count down if Mirin is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
Dripping Water Hollows Stone
- Mirin deals boosted damage when she has .
- The effect is equivalent to .
|DMG Boosted1% of foe's max HP cap||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||3500||5000||7500||10000||25000|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- These values are before her charge bar speed EMPs are applied.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Phoenix Plume Stance||No|