Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yui Horie|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|In her pursuit of someone she respects, the young Divine Boar visits the ocean for the first time. Captivated, she watches the sun sink into the golden, glistening waves. Though the glow of the sea is but momentary, memories of her time with her friends will stay in her heart forever.|
|Majestic Boarder|| 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
End cooldown for Splashing Brilliance.
|Reckless Abandon|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~600,000).
Restore caster's HP (Healing cap: 1500).
Raise lvl by 2.
|Splashing Brilliance|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Glaring Radiance||0 turns||-|| Lvl 45
(Ends upon recast.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Sunset Memories|| Lvl 1
lvl by 1 upon countering (Max: 12).|
While Kumbhira has Counter
Guaranteed triple attacks.
30% Bonus Fire DMG effect.
|I'm Just Getting Started!|| Lvl 1
|| Activate Reckless Abandon upon taking turn-based damage.
When lvl is 12 at end of turn:
12-hit, 400% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~400,000 per hit~4,800,000 total).
(Consumes all lvls.)
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
grants the following effects:
- 50% Normal Attack DMG Up
- 100% C.A. DMG Up
- 90% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- 50% Charge Bar Gain Down
- 50% Healing Down
- Take 30% of max HP as Plain damage every turn (Damage cap: 3000)
I'm Just Getting Started!
- Turn-based damage from weapon skills (e.g. ) will also trigger Reckless Abandon's auto-activation.
- Auto-activates Reckless Abandon even if Kumbhira suffers 0 turn-based damage due to .
- Reckless Abandon will not auto-activate if:
- Turn-based healing is converted into damage via .
- Turn-based damage is converted into healing via .
- Turn-based damage misses via  .
- Reckless Abandon auto-activates once per turn even when Kumbhira is afflicted with multiple turn-based damage effects.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
- GameWith, Kumbhira (Summer). https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/260547
- graninfo, Kumbhira (Summer) http://graninfo.com/wp2/granbluefantasy/mizugikubira