From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Mai Aizawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A girl morphed by the effects of poisonous mushrooms, she sets off on a journey to feed her craving for fine fungi. She is most tempted by unknown mushrooms, even trading her health for a taste. Be that as it may, she's determined to continue moving forward, her devotion to mushrooms unwavering and her laughter unending.|
|Deep Breath|| 6 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|Boost to hit rate for one-foe attacks.|
|Loudmouth|| 8 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
|Inflict and on all foes.|
|Lucky Laughing Fit||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 35
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Teary-Eyed Aim|| Lvl 1
||Deals high damage one-foe attacks (Chance to miss)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to hit rate for one-foe attacks|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Ludmila's Charge Attack has five possible outcomes, based on the animation.
- Attempts to fire, but a puff of smoke comes out: Nothing happens.
- Attempts to fire, but it explodes: Inflict on self and cover her own HP bar.
- Attempts to fire, but confetti shoots out: All allies gain 20% charge bar.
- Fires a shot straight forward: Massive Dark damage to one foe. Only this outcome will contribute to a Chain Burst.
- Fires a shot that bounces off the enemy: Up to three random allies takes 2000 plain damage.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|