Wulf and Renie (Halloween)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wulf and Renie
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male/Female|
|Voice Actor||Tomoaki Maeno,
|How to Recruit|
|Halloween Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Voice ActorJP||前野智昭, 藤田茜|
|The world has much to show to a lone werewolf and a little girl on their journey through a boundless sky. As the girl's narrow perspective broadens, her proud lupine guardian will always be there to protect her.|
|Hallowed Night Blast|| Big Dark damage to a foe.
Raise lvl by 1 (Max: 5).
|Schutz aus Eisen|| 6 turns
| 1 turn /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Raise lvl by 1.
|Nacht Fang|| 6 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
(When lvl is 5: Also gain .)
|Wolf Schrei||-||-|| Lvl 35
|| Clear a foe's charge diamonds.
(Can only be used when lvl is 5. Can't be recast.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|R-Rawr!|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Slight chance to inflict and on all foes at end of turn.|
|Show Me the Candy|| Lvl 1
||When Switching to Main Ally: Raiselvl by 5. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
grants the following effects:
- 80% ATKNormal modifier Up
- 80% DEF UP
- 20% Bonus Dark DMG
- 50% / 50% Critical Up50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.
- 100% / 30% Armored100% chance of taking 30% less damage. effect
Show Me the Candy
- This support skill activates when Wulf and Renie switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Wulf and Renie to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Wulf and Renie to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Wulf and Renie to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Wulf and Renie is revived after being knocked out.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
- GameWith, Wulf and Renie (Halloween) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/233462