Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Sakamoto|
|How to Recruit|
|Bzzt! Amped-Up Summer|
|In hopes of reviving her brethren, the fallen archangel of dusk studies the ways of those who inhabit the Sky Realm. During the hottest month, a child of man teaches her about cherished summer customs. Despite her perceptive nature, she has yet to notice these new experiences broadening her horizons and opening her heart.|
|Night is Coming||9 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
| 100%-150% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~250,000).
|Peccatum Mortale||8 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| 250%-350% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~430,000).
|Rebellious Youth||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 35
||Gain and .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Angel of the Dusk|| Lvl 1
||+3% boost to Olivia's Bonus Dark DMG effect per turn passed (Max: 20% at 7 turns).|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to multiattack rate when Olivia's Dark ATK is boosted.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
Night is Coming
- Foes afflicted with 
- do not increase their charge diamonds;
- are unable to use their special attacks;
- will have their HP triggers delayed until the debuff expires.
- does not remove triggers. It only prevents the activation of triggers while the status effect is active.
- Triggers that ignore also ignore
- In Battle System 2.0, and other similar statuses that disable special attacks become status effects that prevent Omens from being displayed.
- However, any special attacks with an Omen currently displayed will activate even if such status effects are applied in the same turn.
Angel of the Dusk
- This support skill uses the amount of turns passed to determine the strength of the effect.
- This means that even if Olivia is in the backline, or is knocked out and then revived, the effectiveness of the support skill will increase until the maximum has been reached.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Night is Coming||No|
- Gamewith Olivia Summer https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/113300