Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Shizuka Itō|
|How to Recruit|
|Table for Six|
|A graceful and gorgeous young lady clad in navy hues. With her fierce sister pushing her along like a strong tailwind, the two sisters head into a woman's battlefield.|
|Spring Breeze|| 350%Big Fire damage to a foe.
Consume 1 : 150% Bonus Fire damage (Damage cap: ~485,000).
|Shooting Star|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
| Fire damage to all foes. Gain 5
At level 45:
|Agile Archer|| 7 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
Consume 1 : All allies gain .
|Aimed Shot II||9 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 35
|| Fire damage to a foe. Inflict
Consume 1 : Also inflict and .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Diligent|| Lvl 1
||Boost to critical hit rate when Metera is an ally.|
|Incomplete Arcane Bow|| Lvl 1
||Normal attacks consumefor 25% bonus damage.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to not consumeupon using skills|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Normal attacks, charge attacks, and skills all consume Jade Crests. You can't choose to not consume crests once they are gained.
- Only 1 Jade Crest is consumed by normal attacks each turn regardless of multiattacks. Jade Crest damage is always shown as a separate hit.
- The bonus damage is considered skill damage, so it is affected by Skill DMG Cap Boosted effects and not Charge Attack DMG Cap Boosted effects.
- The Jade Crest effect of is a separate buff and will stack with Sutera's granted by the skill, effectively granting Sutera with two Dodge Rate buffs.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Agile Archer||Yes||Only copies the base effect even if copying character has.|
|Aimed Shot II||Yes||Only copies the base effect even if copying character has.|
- jpokiehl Bonus DMG https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1022525155170557960