The Tower (SR)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Obtain||Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Voice Actor||Chris Wells|
|Combo Call Name|
|First HalfUsed when this summon is called first in the combo.||ToweringThis combo name cannot be seen in-game through normal means, but can be found within the game files.|
|Second HalfUsed when this summon is called second in the combo.||Tower|
|This fate-affirming entity takes the form of a calamitous fortress, ascending through the skies to foreshadow an approaching crisis. Its purpose serves only to unleash a crushing blow upon carefully laid efforts, bringing about one's gruesome collapse. Celestially bound to the shrewd Magician, what remains after the stardust has settled may be heaven or hell.|
|Main AuraThis aura is only available when equipped as a Main Summon. - The Tower's Aura|
|30% boost to Earth ATK (Boost rises based on turns passed [Up to 70%]).|
|50% boost to Earth ATK (Boost rises based on turns passed [up to 90%]).|
|Sub AuraThis aura is only available when equipped as a Sub Summon.|
|10% boost to Earth allies' HP.|
|15% boost to Earth allies' HP.|
|Call - Callous Fist||Initial Cooldown||Cooldown on Call|
|Summoner gains||12T12-turn cooldown at the start of battle. Reduced by 1 turn for each uncap.||16T16-turn cooldown upon call.|
|9T9-turn cooldown at the start of battle.||13T13 turn cooldown.|
|Can't be included in other players' combo calls.|
Call - Callous Fist
- lasts for 9 turns total and deals damage to all foes every 3 turns.
- damage and damage cap increases for each subsequent activation.
- The damage is based on the attack of the Main Character.
- This damage is treated as skill damage
- The damage cap is influenced by Master Bonuses, EMPs, Seraphic weapon skills, Ultima Weapon (Scandre Facultas) Skill DMG cap, , and DMG Cap Up effects from other sources present on the Main Character.
- If Lyria (Event) is in the party, the buff will be placed on Lyria instead of the MC.