Ramsund Militis

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Militis Weapons
Ramsund Militis
ID 1040419600
JP Name ラムスンド・ミーレス
Release Date 2022-02-21
Other Sites GameWithKamigameHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)
Much like the courageous charge of a divine steed across the battlefield, the benevolent light shining from this staff instills courage in its allies. A legendary wielder will come to purge the transient world of its festering darkness.
Charge Attack
Runic Repetere Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]
Weapon Skills
Staff Voltage II Boost to ATK based on how many staffs are equipped
Purgatory's Fortitude Supplement dark allies' DMG based on how low HP is
Base Reduction Materials
Save for future 4★.
Militis Weapons


















Gameplay Notes

Staff Voltage II

  • 8% boost to ATK (Max: 80%)Multiplier: EX for all allies per Staff weapon in the grid.[2]
    • Multiple copies of this skill stack additively up to a maximum of 80%.
      • Voltage, Voltage II, Wrath, and Grand Epic weapon skills all share the same cap.
    • Staff weapons of any element contribute to the boost.
    • Affects allies of any element.

Purgatory's Fortitude

  • Supplemental damage for Dark allies.[3]
    • Strength is 1% of a foe's max HP.
    • Damage cap varies from 10,000 - 60,000 based on ally's current HP percentage.
    • Damage cap stacks up to 100,000 when equipping multiple copies.
    • Supplemental Damage Cap Formula: 50,000 × ((Maximum HP - Current HP) / Maximum HP) + 10,000

References