Weapon Lists/Militis

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
(Redirected from Militis Weapons)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About Weapons | Weapon Series | Weapon Lists | Weapon Skills | Sword Mastery Skills


Weapons that have skills that increase in power depending on how high/low HP is and Voltage skills that increase in power the more that kind of weapon is in grid. Only obtainable from later stages of Replicard Sandbox.

Icon Name R El Type ATK HP Skills
Advocatus Diaboli Militis 2152 236
Mistfall's Trituration: When main weapon or auxiliary weapon: Boost to dark allies' ATK based on how many Militis weapons are equipped
Mistfall's Aegis: Small boost to dark allies' max HP
Demonic Drive Repetere: Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain Supplemental DMG (30,000)DMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 30,000Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and 10% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
. (Activates twice in Arcarum.)
Arkab Prior Militis 2181 230
Stormwyrm's Majesty III: Big boost to wind allies' ATK and max HP
Fortified Gauntlet: Boost to DEF based on how many melee weapons are equipped
Dipper Beta Repetere: Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain 20% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
1-turn cut to MC's skill cooldowns. (Activates twice in Arcarum.)
Bow of Sigurd Militis 2569 238
Bow Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many bows are equipped
Snowfall's Exertion: Boost to water allies' multiattack rate based on how high their HP is
Sephira Legio Aquae: When main weapon (MC only): Starts battle with 30% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 1 turn
.
(In ArcarumArcarum: The World Beyond
Replicard Sandbox
:
Active even when not main weapon and affects water allies.)
Yelmryk Repetere: Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Charge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.
4★: All allies also gain 20% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and 20% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Erichthonius Militis 1969 218
Spear Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many spears are equipped
Blaze's Initiation: Supplement fire allies' C.A. DMG based on how low their HP is
Piercing Blaze Repetere: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain 20% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and 20% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Glacial Militis 1989 268
Oceansoul's Majesty III: Big boost to water allies' ATK and max HP
Fortified Staff: Boost to DEF based on how many staffs are equipped
Acheron Repetere: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 700) and remove 1 debuff. (Activates twice in Arcarum.)
Heliogabalus Militis 1888 235
Harp Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many harps are equipped
Glimmer's Quenching: Supplement light allies' C.A. DMG based on how high their HP is
Resonant Rumble Repetere: Massive Light damage to a foe.
Inflict 15% Light DEF DownDEF is lowered for light DMG
Strength: 15%Duration: 180 seconds
.
Indra's Edge Militis 2137 194
Bow Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many bows are equipped
Tranquility's Fortitude: Supplement wind allies' DMG based on how low HP is
Arrow of Indra Repetere: Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain 20% Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Koukouvagia Militis 2296 153
Gun Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many guns are equipped
Glimmer's Fortitude: Supplement light allies' DMG based on how low HP is
Minas Repetere: Massive Light damage to a foe.
Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).
Plume of Suparna Militis 2046 203
Dagger Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many daggers are equipped
Tranquility's Exertion: Boost to wind allies' multiattack rate based on how high their HP is
Suparna Stab Repetere: Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Inflict DEF DownDEF is lowered
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Ramsund Militis 1857 241
Staff Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many staffs are equipped
Purgatory's Fortitude: Supplement dark allies' DMG based on how low HP is
Runic Repetere: Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Sacred Flame Militis 2332 200
Knightcode's Trituration: When main weapon or auxiliary weapon: Boost to light allies' ATK based on how many Militis weapons are equipped
Knightcode's Aegis: Small boost to light allies' max HP
Orion's Ladder Repetere: Massive Light damage to a foe.
Inflict BlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Duration: 3.5 turnsLocal status effectApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
on all foes.
All allies gain 10% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
. (Activates twice in Arcarum.)
Solomon's Axe Militis 2240 164
Axe Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many axes are equipped
Ridge's Persistence: Supplement earth allies' DMG based on how high their HP is
Goa Roar Repetere: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 30% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Spymur's Vision Militis 2291 154
Gun Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many guns are equipped
Ridge's Surge: Boost to earth allies' multiattack rate based on how low their HP is
Visionary Shot Repetere: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Sword of Pallas Militis 2153 182
Sword Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many sabres are equipped
Blaze's Exertion: Boost to fire allies' multiattack rate based on how high their HP is
Metis Slash Repetere: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain 30% Wind DMG LoweredWind DMG is lowered
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsWind DEF Up. Not a Damage Cut.
Reduces Wind damage taken on a multiplier
separate from Damage Cuts.Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Tribunal Lyre Militis 2049 256
Lifetree's Majesty III: Big boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Fortified Harp: Boost to DEF based on how many harps are equipped
Sefrou Dakhma Repetere: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 700).
All allies gain RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 200) or 10% charge barDuration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
. (Activates twice in Arcarum.)
Vynateya Militis 2265 159
Axe Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many axes are equipped
Purgatory's Exertion: Boost to dark allies' multiattack rate based on how high their HP is
Vata Repetere: Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 10% (Healing cap: 700)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Wilhelm Militis 2410 259
Gauntlet Voltage II: Boost to ATK based on how many melee weapons are equipped
Snowfall's Marvel: Supplement water allies' skill DMG based on how low their HP is
Sephira Manus Aquae: 6% boost to water allies' multiattack rate.
(60% boost to water allies' multiattack rate in Arcarum.)
Aura Prison Repetere: Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Shield (1500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 1500Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: All allies also gain DEF UpDEF is boosted
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Wrathfire Militis 2486 172
Ironflame's Majesty III: Big boost to fire allies' ATK and max HP
Fortified Blade: Boost to DEF based on how many katanas are equipped
Sectio Repetere: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain ATK UpATK is boosted
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
. (Activates twice in Arcarum.)