Colossus Buster Ira

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Omega Rebirth Weapons
Colossus Buster Ira
Can be uncapped to 4★
ID 1040026100
JP Name コロッサスバスター・イラ
Release Date 2024-05-02
4★ Date 2024-05-02
Other Sites gbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
GameWithKamigameHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)
A sword forged by the flames of war across a distant and storied history. Time has tirelessly wrought its iron, while innumerable strikes have honed its edge. As the embodiment of battle itself, it continues to burn on for the sole purpose of combat.
Charge Attack
Dimensional Cleave: Extirpation Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Inflict 20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 180 seconds
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
Weapon Skills
Ironflame's Healing III Big boost to fire allies' healing cap
Ironflame's Grace Small boost to fire allies' max HP and debuff resistance
Sword Master Skills
Effect Cooldown Duration Cost
Awaken All allies gain Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
10TAs Sword Master / 8TAs Glorybringer / 6TAs Master Lvl 30
3T -
Resonance Gain DrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Duration: 3 turns
7T 3T Costs 4 energy
Attack ~24% Bonus Fire DMG effect. - - Costs 1 energy
Defend Gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 2 turns
- 2T Costs 3 energy
4★ Uncap
Rupies ×10,000
Base Reduction Materials
Keep enough fully-uncapped copies for usage in a grid. Extras are safe to reduce or use as fodder.
Fire Omega Weapons