Category:Fire Healing Skill Weapons

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Icon Name R El Type ATK HP Skills
Colossus Buster Ira 2826 241
Ironflame's Healing III: Big boost to fire allies' healing cap
Ironflame's Grace: Small boost to fire allies' max HP and debuff resistance
Dimensional Cleave: Extirpation: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Inflict 20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 180 seconds
.
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Cotton Candy 1630 170
Hellfire's Healing: Medium boost to fire allies' healing cap
Candymaker: Big Fire damage to a foe.
Restore all allies' HP.
Forest Hermit Staff 1045 136
Fire's Healing: Small boost to healing cap for fire allies
Shock: Medium Fire damage to a foe.
Golden Bell 1780 194
Good and Tasty: Big boost to Fire allies' ATK
Fire's Healing: Small boost to healing cap for fire allies
Delicious Order: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Restore 5% of all allies' max HP (Healing cap: 750).
Magma Rush 2378 330
Hellfire's Healing: Medium boost to fire allies' healing cap
Hellfire's Tempering: Medium boost to fire allies' skill DMG cap / Medium supplemental boost to skill DMG
Magma Explosion: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Inflict 10% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 10%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Charge Attack
on all foes.
Scarlet Oath 1500 200
Hellfire's Healing: Medium boost to healing cap for fire allies
Coral Glow: Big Fire damage to a foe.
Inflict BlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Duration: 180 seconds
.
Shine and Silence 3262 214
Hellfire's Stamina: Medium boost to fire allies' ATK based on how high HP is
Fire's Fandango: Small boost to fire allies' ATK / Small boost to triple attack rate
Hellfire's Healing: Medium boost to fire allies' healing cap
Retour au Calme: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Inflict DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
.
Gain Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: Also gain DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
and TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
.
Starblaze Rings 2550 340
Inferno's Enmity: Big boost to fire allies' ATK based on how low HP is
Fire's Healing: Small boost to healing cap for fire allies
Celestial Guidance: When main weapon (MC only): Boost to double attack rate when the field effect FlareATK is modified by number of turns passed
Field effect
is active.
Gamma Sphere: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
(When FlareATK is modified by number of turns passed
Duration: 180 secondsField effect
is active:
Boost to C.A. DMG.)
4★: (When FlareATK is modified by number of turns passed
Duration: 180 secondsField effect
is active:
Also boosts C.A. DMG Cap.)
Tropical Fairy 2630 340
Inferno's Might: Big boost to fire allies' ATK
Fire's Stamina: Small boost to fire allies' ATK based on how high HP is
Balmy Healing Breeze: When main weapon (MC only): At end of turn when Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is at 5:
Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~635,000) and restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000).
Balmy Night Bloom: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Inflict BurnedHP is lowered on every turn
.
All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
4★: All allies also gain Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
.
Vivid Verdure 3236 224
Hellfire's Majesty: Medium boost to fire allies' ATK and max HP
Hellfire's Healing: Medium boost to fire allies' healing cap
Blade's Wrath: Boost to ATK, max HP, and multiattack rate based on how many katanas are equipped
Beachside Samurai: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Shield (1000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 1000Duration: Indefinite
.
4★: All allies also gain Charge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.

Pages in category "Fire Healing Skill Weapons"

The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.