Thorny Rose

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label Rarity SSR.png
Thorny Rose
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★
Weapon b 1040110700.png

Label Element Earth.png Label Weapon Dagger.png HP ATK
Level 1 42 390
Level 100 240 2385
Level 150 282 2775
Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
Npc s 3040176000 01.jpg Rosetta (Summer)
Icon Level Uncap.png Unlock Uncap
4★ Complete Rosetta (Summer) Lvl 45 Fate Episode "Wanted! Repel Tactics!"

ID 1040110700
JP Name トーニーローズ
Release Date 2018-07-18
4★ Date 2018-07-18

Weapon ls 1040110700.jpg
Weapon s 1040110700.jpg
Weapon m 1040110700.jpg

The thorns of this rose shine with an alluring light, highlighting its scentless steel petals. By the time you realize this delicate specimen is a weapon, it's already far too late.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Stone Roses Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Inflict Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies gain Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
Weapon Skills
Ws skill atk 3 3.png
Terra's Might Big boost to earth allies' ATK
Ws skill guard 3.png
Preemptive Rock Wall Boost to earth allies' DEF for the first 8 turns of battle
▼ 120 Upgraded at level 120 to: Upgraded at level 120 to:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Rose's Refuge Boost to earth allies' DEF for the first 8 turns of battle.
When main weapon, reduce all allies' DMG taken from foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
Base Reduction Materials
This weapon is safe to reduce. Do not use as fodder.