Wamdus's Cnidocyte

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label Rarity SSR.pngWeaponSeries Ancestral Weapons icon.pngAncestral Weapons
[Ancestral Weapons]
Wamdus's Cnidocyte
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★
Weapon b 1040215100.png

Label Element Water.png Label Weapon Spear.png HP ATK C.A.×
Level 1 45 373 ??
Level 100 268 2352 ??
Level 150 313 2748 ??
Obtain

ID 1040215100
JP Name ワムデュス・ナイダリア
Release Date 2020-07-27
4★ Date 2020-07-27
AX Date ?
Other Sites
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Weapon ls 1040215100.jpg Weapon sp 1040215100.png
Weapon s 1040215100.jpg
Weapon m 1040215100.jpg

The stinger of the waterwyrm who froze the land. A single strike from this cruel weapon could paint the boundless sky in azure—a fate befitting all who would dare disobey the providence of the six.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Whirling Pierce Massive Water damage to a foe.
All Water allies gain Status CriticalUpWater.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Additional effect at 4★:
All Water allies also gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +15%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 15%
Strength: 15%
.
Weapon Skills
Ws skill tec 2 4.png
Flood's Verity Massive boost to water allies' critical hit rate
150 Unlocks at level 150: Unlocks at level 150:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Azure Covenant Supplement Water allies' critical hit damage.
AX Skills
Guide Primary Secondary
Book enhancement icon type 2.png
ATK
Ws ex skill atk.png
ATK
Ws ex skill sp atk.png
C.A. DMG
Ws ex skill da.png
Double Attack Rate
Ws ex skill ta.png
Triple Attack Rate
Ws ex skill ab limit.png
Skill DMG Cap
Book enhancement icon type 3.png
DEF
Ws ex skill def.png
DEF
Ws ex skill hp.png
HP
Ws ex skill guard ailment.png
Debuff Resistance
Ws ex skill heal.png
Healing
Ws ex skill backwater.png
Enmity
Book enhancement icon type 1.png
HP
Ws ex skill hp.png
HP
Ws ex skill def.png
DEF
Ws ex skill guard ailment.png
Debuff Resistance
Ws ex skill heal.png
Healing
Ws ex skill whole.png
Stamina
Book enhancement icon type 12.png
C.A. DMG
Ws ex skill sp atk.png
C.A. DMG
Ws ex skill atk.png
ATK
Ws ex skill attribute.png
Elemental ATK
Ws ex skill sp limit.png
C.A. DMG Cap
Ws ex skill whole.png
Stamina
Book enhancement icon type 5.png
Multiattack Rate
Ws ex skill ta.png
Multiattack Rate
Ws ex skill sp atk.png
C.A. DMG
Ws ex skill attribute.png
Elemental ATK
Ws ex skill da.png
Double Attack Rate
Ws ex skill ta.png
Triple Attack Rate
4★ Uncap
Rupies square.jpg Rupies ×10,000
Base Reduction Materials
This weapon should not be reduced or used as fodder.
Ancestral Weapons
Weapon m 1040613800.jpg
Weapon m 1040215100.jpg
Weapon m 1040513400.jpg
Weapon m 1040912400.jpg
Weapon m 1040313000.jpg
Weapon m 1040020300.jpg

Gameplay Notes

Flood's Verity

  • Boost to Water allies' critical hit rate:[1]
Skill Level Critical Hit Rate Up
1 7.9%
10 16%
15 20%

Azure Covenant

  • Supplemental damage for Water allies' critical hits is equal to 1% of a foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000).[1]
    • Damage cap stacks up to 100,000 when equipping multiple copies.
    • Damage and cap is affected by Seraphic boost where applicable.

Resources

References